+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics in Alberta, please join

psidhu92

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Just gave my biometrics but the same thing happened with me they said there record doesn’t show I have an appointment so I explained them what happened and they kindly took me in. Hopefully it gets updated soon in my profile.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Finally got the call, just right now. AOR June 12, Lethbridge AB. What a relief. I kept on telling the agent I've been waiting for this call. Lol. Appointment date on Monday.

Reactions: MatAb

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Just gave my biometrics but the same thing happened with me they said there record doesn’t show I have an appointment so I explained them what happened and they kindly took me in. Hopefully it gets updated soon in my profile.
Great news but How come they dont get appointment details. U think we can also showup there and pretend to have appointment;)

Reactions: psidhu92

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Did they not send email confirmation? I just talked to the agent and she said there should be email coming in, but I haven't received it yet.

psidhu92

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Great news but How come they dont get appointment details. U think we can also showup there and pretend to have appointment;)
Hermitage square don’t want to say anything else but you know what to do. And yes if you do get the call please let them know your application number and ehat happened to me. Better to be safe then sorry

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Now most of the backlog seems to be cleared in Ontario, they should move to Alberta and BC this week.