JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hey guys, sorry couldn't update earlier.

I got a call from SC yesterday from unknown number. Got booking for today at Sundance Service Canada Calgary. Just gave my biometrics and status got updated on CIC account as well. Took around 5-7 minutes for whole process.

AOR : May 29
BIL : July 20
Biometrics done : October 14

Last edited:

psidhu92

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
Hey guys, sorry couldn't update earlier.

I got a call from SC yesterday from unknown number. Got booking for today at Sundance Service Canada Calgary. Just gave my biometrics and status got updated on CIC account as well. Took around 5-7 minutes for whole process.

AOR : May 29
BIL : July 20
Biometrics done : October 14
Congratulations let us know if you get any further update regarding COPR

Reactions: JaxT

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
there are only two centers open now, downtown one and hermitage one. Both of them are very far from my home. And I chose the Hermitage center---- the furthest one:p
U think eligibility has to be passed for biometrics call, my cic account is still showing reviewing your eligibility:(. AOR 16 June, BIL 6 Aug, Edmonton. Medical: Passed. What to do

psidhu92

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
I think you should call them and ask. generally they don’t update anything on the account unless everything has been passes. Mine shows the same thing but I have confirmed multiple times that everything expect biometrics is passed.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
I think you should call them and ask. generally they don’t update anything on the account unless everything has been passes. Mine shows the same thing but I have confirmed multiple times that everything expect biometrics is passed.
I called cic today but the waiting time was 42 mins for agent and computerized status inquiry said we are reviewing your eligibility. I did not wait 42 mins hoping SC call in the mean time

defsoul

Dec 14, 2018
U think eligibility has to be passed for biometrics call, my cic account is still showing reviewing your eligibility:(. AOR 16 June, BIL 6 Aug, Edmonton. Medical: Passed. What to do
I don't think we should passed eligibility to get a call. my cic account did not show any progress after med passed... I called ircc to check my contact phone number, After that I think I need to ask them my current status. the reason I am mentioning about eligibility is I just want to answer Ajnim's question

Reactions: abhishek_p81

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I don't think we should passed eligibility to get a call. my cic account did not show any progress after med passed... I called ircc to check my contact phone number, After that I think I need to ask them my current status. the reason I am mentioning about eligibility is I just want to answer Ajnim's question
You have to call or order GCMS notes to find out if you passed eligibility.

Paramjit6257

Apr 23, 2020
Guys , can anyone mention the number to call the Ircc agent to get information on eligibility as I tried calling them few times and everytime the computerized lady tells me the same thing as on my online portal and then disconnects me .

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Hey guys,

CEC Inland
AOR: June 03, 2020
BIL: July 21, 2020