+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics in Alberta, please join

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
Hello lovely folks..my Rep got a call recently and we were scheduled an appmnt for biometric in Hermitage Square, Edmonton for Oct 22nd. CEC inland, AOR June 2nd.. Stick close to your phone guys..your time is coming..Gd luck to u all.. Edmonton SC just woke up

defsoul

Dec 14, 2018
something very strange happened when I went to the Hermitage center this morning...I recorded the call SC made to me, they said my appointment would be today at 10:45...but when I arrived there they couldn't find my appointment...but the staff there were very nice to me they still let me go through the process

LUCISUS

Aug 1, 2020
something very strange happened when I went to the Hermitage center this morning...I recorded the call SC made to me, they said my appointment would be today at 10:45...but when I arrived there they couldn't find my appointment...but the staff there were very nice to me they still let me go through the process
LOL. How should I record the call?

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Thats a good news that finally u submitted your biometrics. Plz check your status and keep us update

VK Edm

Oct 6, 2020
Hello lovely folks..my Rep got a call recently and we were scheduled an appmnt for biometric in Hermitage Square, Edmonton for Oct 22nd. CEC inland, AOR June 2nd.. Stick close to your phone guys..your time is coming..Gd luck to u all.. Edmonton SC just woke up
Congratulations!
Btw who is your rep, If you don’t mind in mentioning them.
Thanks.

LUCISUS

Aug 1, 2020
I actually record the call using my laptop...therefore the file is in my laptop, which means I can't present the record to them at that time :(
That's a really smart move. At this time, it's hard to argue something with them. Evidence tells all.

psidhu92

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
This is indeed strange. I’ve got an appointment there tomorrow hopefully this doesn’t happen to me. Will let you guys know how it went

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Why U got Oct 22, are they fully booked till that date at both the centres