+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics and medical in one trip?

Mjg0503

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
I currently live in a very rural part of South Korea. Getting my biometrics taken and having my medical exam will required a 4 hour trip to Seoul on a work day each time. I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to do both in one shot, in order to avoid lost income and an extra expensive trip to the capital. It seems silly to need to make two trips for this, but I wouldn't be surprised if the bureaucratic process trumps common sense. I'd appreciate any input or personal experience. Thanks!

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
I currently live in a very rural part of South Korea. Getting my biometrics taken and having my medical exam will required a 4 hour trip to Seoul on a work day each time. I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to do both in one shot, in order to avoid lost income and an extra expensive trip to the capital. It seems silly to need to make two trips for this, but I wouldn't be surprised if the bureaucratic process trumps common sense. I'd appreciate any input or personal experience. Thanks!
Yeah of course, this should be fine if you’ve received requests for both. I did mine both in one day in London.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
If you have had biometrics done in the last 10 years for another type of visa you no longer have to provide them.

Reactions: Mjg0503