+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric receipt question

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Hi guys,

I was asked by IRCC to upload my biometrics receipt since I have already done biometrics in 2019.
However, I only found a document with my biometric fingerprints, my name, address etc etc.. and in the bottom middle it says "COPY ONLY" in diagonal way. The file name says "receipt card img08312". Is this the mentioned receipt that IRCC is referring to? Is it a problem that it says COPY ONLY? I don't want to upload the wrong document and then wait another week or even longer.

I cannot find anything else. Is this sufficient? Many thanks in advance!

Kay777*

Feb 9, 2021
Hi guys,

I was asked by IRCC to upload my biometrics receipt since I have already done biometrics in 2019.
However, I only found a document with my biometric fingerprints, my name, address etc etc.. and in the bottom middle it says "COPY ONLY" in diagonal way. The file name says "receipt card img08312". Is this the mentioned receipt that IRCC is referring to? Is it a problem that it says COPY ONLY? I don't want to upload the wrong document and then wait another week or even longer.

Did you upload the biometric receipt?

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Hi guys,

My Mom also took Biometric in past and applied. But now i got a refusal they didn't receive the biometric. I have all receipts Biometric ref etc . But the biometric is not updated in the biometric validation tool. Can some one hel how can I resolve this issue?