Biometric Correspondence Letter

Kumar3698

Aug 4, 2020
Hi, I would like to share my timeline:

Correspondence LetterApril 15, 2020
Biometrics Collection LetterMarch 15, 2020
Submission ConfirmationMarch 14, 2020
Confirmation of Online Application TransmissionMarch 14, 2020

And waiting for a last and beautifull letter.
Did you got any update.

Kannan91

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Why did you withdraw it?
If approved i have to attend the online classes and there is no guarantee that the borders will open in Jan. If borders are opened for Jan 2021 intake, I will apply again in Jan 2021. I have all set for Sept 2021.

ASTONMARTIN0614

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
If someone receives Biometric Correspondence Letter, Can we say that the eligibility and background is completed? Is there any anyone here asked to submit additional documents or called for interview after Biometric Correspondence Letter. I have received my Biometric Correspondence Letter on 8th April but no update since then. Application submitted on February 13, 2020. Seniors please help to reply.
Hi Kannan it's nice to hear from you again. I'm the one who is applying from Singapore too. I just got my 1st stage approval today after a long wait. My biometrics correspondence was sent to me last 3rd of April and today is a progress. Maybe you will get your too, soon.

ASTONMARTIN0614

Star Member
Dec 19, 2018
congrats, timeline please
Hi, I already replied your question from another thread but it's fine. Here's it is;
Jan 28 - Submitted application online
Jan 29 - Request for biometrics
Feb 13 - Completed Biometrics
Feb 27 - Received request for medical exam
March 27 - CIC informed me I passed medicals
April 3 - I received correspondence of biometrics
August 20 - 2nd Stage advancement

Ayesha_j

Jan 6, 2020
Its was visa interview regarding study permit at Canadian high commision. Every one in Pakistan gets interviewed for student visa starting 2020.
At the end of interview, i was told that we will do sone background check and you will get a decision in 2 weeks....i know few ppl that went along with me for the interview some got rejected after 2 weeks some got approved. And here i was waiting for final decision...made an online inquiry and was told application is in queue for visa officer to review for final decision....then March 31st i received correspondent letter...[ i am assuming decision was made finnaly so maybe i will get an answer in day or 2] i guess that didnt happen. Now 17 days and still waiting for the decision.
I applied for May intake which is starting on May 25th ...course is being offered online for May intake for ppl outside of Canada with approved visa. I just hope i get an answer soon....whatever that would be...
I must say that is quite frustrating situation. hoping well for your result, as after such a long wait may you hold the positive decision. InshaAllah.
i am also waiting since 9th march. no final update. Please whenever you get the final result, keep us posted here.

AdeLL1

Aug 31, 2020
Hi, I would like to share my timeline:

Correspondence LetterApril 15, 2020
Biometrics Collection LetterMarch 15, 2020
Submission ConfirmationMarch 14, 2020
Confirmation of Online Application TransmissionMarch 14, 2020

And waiting for a last and beautifull letter.
Any updates? Did you recieve AIP? and how about medicals, did you do them?