Kannan91

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hi, I would like to share my timeline:

Correspondence LetterApril 15, 2020
Biometrics Collection LetterMarch 15, 2020
Submission ConfirmationMarch 14, 2020
Confirmation of Online Application TransmissionMarch 14, 2020

And waiting for a last and beautifull letter.
Please do update once you get the decision.

Last edited:

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi, I would like to share my timeline:

Correspondence LetterApril 15, 2020
Biometrics Collection LetterMarch 15, 2020
Submission ConfirmationMarch 14, 2020
Confirmation of Online Application TransmissionMarch 14, 2020

And waiting for a last and beautifull letter.
which country

Kannan91

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
i applied for nephew through SDS from Pakistan on 27 feb .but Pakistani app is processed in Abu Dhabi UAE .at the time of apply process time was 10 weeks later it went to 1w and 14 weeks this week it shows 11 week .
The time when I submitted my application, It was 5 weeks, Then there was a consistent increase every week and it went all the way up to 11 weeks. I'm not sure If anyone has received visa after March. If you know anyone received visa after March pls update here.

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
The time when I submitted my application, It was 5 weeks, Then there was a consistent increase every week and it went all the way up to 11 weeks. I'm not sure If anyone has received visa after March. If you know anyone received visa after March pls update here.
I applied through SDS on January 23rd in Pakistan
Interviewed on Feb 12th
Recieved correspondent letter on March 31st
Still waiting for final decision.

Kannan91

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I applied through SDS on January 23rd in Pakistan
Interviewed on Feb 12th
Recieved correspondent letter on March 31st
Still waiting for final decision.
Wow that's long wait. Applied for which intake? What is your interview about?

Shazd85

Oct 28, 2019
Wow that's long wait. Applied for which intake? What is your interview about?
Its was visa interview regarding study permit at Canadian high commision. Every one in Pakistan gets interviewed for student visa starting 2020.
At the end of interview, i was told that we will do sone background check and you will get a decision in 2 weeks....i know few ppl that went along with me for the interview some got rejected after 2 weeks some got approved. And here i was waiting for final decision...made an online inquiry and was told application is in queue for visa officer to review for final decision....then March 31st i received correspondent letter...[ i am assuming decision was made finnaly so maybe i will get an answer in day or 2] i guess that didnt happen. Now 17 days and still waiting for the decision.
I applied for May intake which is starting on May 25th ...course is being offered online for May intake for ppl outside of Canada with approved visa. I just hope i get an answer soon....whatever that would be...

Kannan91

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Its was visa interview regarding study permit at Canadian high commision. Every one in Pakistan gets interviewed for student visa starting 2020.
At the end of interview, i was told that we will do sone background check and you will get a decision in 2 weeks....i know few ppl that went along with me for the interview some got rejected after 2 weeks some got approved. And here i was waiting for final decision...made an online inquiry and was told application is in queue for visa officer to review for final decision....then March 31st i received correspondent letter...[ i am assuming decision was made finnaly so maybe i will get an answer in day or 2] i guess that didnt happen. Now 17 days and still waiting for the decision.
I applied for May intake which is starting on May 25th ...course is being offered online for May intake for ppl outside of Canada with approved visa. I just hope i get an answer soon....whatever that would be...
Thanks for the update mate. Hope you will get the positive decision soon.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Is it same we received just after submission of biometrics?
no the one you recive just after application is to give biometrics in Visa office.and correspondence letter is theetter in which its stats tgat your boimatric is valid up to ....year

getsthingsdone

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Any update is better than no update. It has been 30 days since my second application. Zero updates.

God knows when this process will move along.

Kumar3698

Aug 4, 2020
Application submitted on February 13, 2020.
Biometrics completed on February 17, 2020.
Background started the next day.
Medical updated on February 24, 2020.
Eligibility review started the next day.
Biometric Correspondence Letter on 8th April.
Have you got any update.