+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bio Metrics validity timeframe for Super Visa

Able

Mar 7, 2014
My mother was refused for her Visit Visa in Jun 2014 and now she is again applying for her Super visa by 25 Feb'2015..she got her Biometrics done in 2014 so is she required to get it done again while applying for Super visa or not? Can anyone advise from their own experience pls. as to what will be the process for her.

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Able said:
My mother was refused for her Visit Visa in Jun 2014 and now she is again applying for her Super visa by 25 Feb'2015..she got her Biometrics done in 2014 so is she required to get it done again while applying for Super visa or not? Can anyone advise from their own experience pls. as to what will be the process for her.
base on what I asked, every single application should has its own biometrics.

Able

Mar 7, 2014
She has her UCI no assigned already and so even then she should get Bio metrics done again ...you mean that?

Able

Mar 7, 2014
Can anyone shed some light on this query based upon their own experience. At Gerrys Website I cannot find any link or information that answers the validity time frame for Bio Metrics results. If anyone is refused Visa then if they re-apply with in 1 year time frame do they still need to go through Bio-Metric again ? Pls. help asap.

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Save your time and do another Bio collection.
I know that very difficult for some citizen since the don't have VAC .
I had to flew to nearest VAC, Adding more than 1500 $ on top of application fees.
Really I hope one day CIC pay attention for this problem.
They should know how to recover bio info. From UCI. Complete mess on online system.