+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bio-metric Appointment | URGENT

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Hello friends.

Need to take biometric appointment for my mother in Delhi or nearby centres. However, when I checked the website, there are no dates for next 3 months.

How can i take appointment? Is there a way or any particular days when they release the spots?

Please help. Thanks in advance

Sam$&@

Oct 19, 2021
Hi all Application date 18th October 2021
Biometric : 19th October 2021

no dates available all over india and biometric expires in 30 days on 18th November. Any idea of any dates available anywhere in India for biometric. Thanks I’m advance.

Sam$&@

Oct 19, 2021
Can someone help please? How they are able to get biometric appointment?
Hi so you can book any earliest appointment you get in india vfs and it’s ok if it is outside of 30 days timeframe because there is already and extension through high commission make sure you submit the appointment letter of what date you get and detailed explanation on IRCC web form they are considering this delay hope this helps

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Hi so you can book any earliest appointment you get in india vfs and it’s ok if it is outside of 30 days timeframe because there is already and extension through high commission make sure you submit the appointment letter of what date you get and detailed explanation on IRCC web form they are considering this delay hope this helps
Not able to see any date in next 4 months
What to do?

Sam$&@

Oct 19, 2021
Can any experienced person help me here?
Nothing can be done in this if you can’t fly anywhere you have to wait until you get biometric and write the webform with your explanation, fyi I am experienced with this same situation then it’s upto you! Thanks