+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bill C-6: Senate stage

MWM

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Let's see who think the amendment will pass and why or rejected and why ?

According to senator jeffer twitter 16 h ago , she said bill c -6 will be back to senate before June , 2 days ago her twitter said that she still believes bill c -6 will be a low before July . Now I wounder what does that means the bill will be back with approval or rejected ????

As for me I see that it will not be approved till next dec 2017 and it will be implemented summer or July 2018 but this is only my opinion and what I think , may be Iam wrong and may be not but I wish I'm wrong .

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
14-MAY(aor1) / 31-JUL(aor2)
File Transfer...
15-JULY, 2014, IP- OCT-30
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
received on : 10TH NOV, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
As for me I see that it will not be approved till next dec 2017 and it will be implemented summer or July 2018 but this is only my opinion and what I think , may be Iam wrong and may be not but I wish I'm wrong .
no body knows when the bill will get approved, unless you are an MP or a senator. so it does no good to play this guessing game. of course the house will reject or amend some or all of the senate's amendments. we all knew that. lets see what happens when c6 returns to the senate. i would suggest you wait and see. do not beat yourself up.. that does not do you or anyone here any good at all. the dates you mentioned as the projected timeline for c6 just reflects your inner turmoil and frustration about this bill... please keep calm my friend.. canadian govt is one of the most transparent and efficient democracies in the whole world.. if we can not trust the govt. reps (MPs or senators) what was the point of immigrating here in the first place...

Reactions: lilen

lilen

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Let's see who think the amendment will pass and why or rejected and why ?

According to senator jeffer twitter 16 h ago , she said bill c -6 will be back to senate before June , 2 days ago her twitter said that she still believes bill c -6 will be a low before July . Now I wounder what does that means the bill will be back with approval or rejected ????

my friend did u realise how the forum was calm and optimistic 2day? now ur going to add some stresse and pessimistic on it by ur opinion, i respect urs but keep it for u lool, we hope that it will be implemented very soonn

lilen

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
no body knows when the bill will get approved, unless you are an MP or a senator. so it does no good to play this guessing game. of course the house will reject or amend some or all of the senate's amendments. we all knew that. lets see what happens when c6 returns to the senate. i would suggest you wait and see. do not beat yourself up.. that does not do you or anyone here any good at all. the dates you mentioned as the projected timeline for c6 just reflects your inner turmoil and frustration about this bill... please keep calm my friend.. canadian govt is one of the most transparent and efficient democracies in the whole world.. if we can not trust the govt. reps (MPs or senators) what was the point of immigrating here in the first place...
100%

1986rich

Dec 12, 2014
I read some of your comments here but it seems that before the focus on Bill C6 was in the climax but when the time flies this bill is almost out of the limelight. Though some of you said that its almost finish which is right but some of you said also that this is not the only bill. Everything can happen the best way we need to do is not focus only with this matter, yes we can make it to the finished line. All we need to do is to wait.

Adnan34

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If C6 gets Royal Assent before the test date of applicant below 18 who already received test invite, will this be applicable immediately to this applicant? or the applicant have to appear for exam. Appreciate your reply

sivabalan

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2010
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2013
LANDED..........
20-09-2013
Folks please raise a question with the Hon. Minister on twitter. He is boasting about the recent changes to Express Entry as major improvements. I feel the Liberals want to take up C6 though, but other bills are dragging them. So it reminds me of how I used to prepare for my exams. 1 week ahead I would plan to cover all the lessons as if I could score centum, but then as time flies I keep changing it and pick to cover only the important ones of my choice and finally aim only for scoring a pass mark. That could be the case here. The Liberals seems like an average student. So do your part to grab their attention and give a push. Otherwise we will still be debating on this forum during summer break and the only improvement we will see is the page numbers of this forum touching 500 mark.

https://twitter.com/sivabalan1975/status/872769594909499392

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
hahahaha.... I laughed so hard, and I am sure both C24 and C6 are living testimony of that statement

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

marcher

Mar 30, 2016
Folks keep in mind that while C-6 is the bill you are MOST interested and concerned about at this point, in reality it is just one of many many other bills in HoC and Senate; and frankly, not a highly ranked priority one either. The assumption that MPs and Senators need to rush it or even have a desire to do so is just the creation of your imagination. The bill will be addressed when the right time arrives, until then more important bills will be discussed. Any inconvenience you may have as a result is, unfortunately, irrelevant because there is no law at any level of the government in support of individual convenience, whether citizen or not.

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
14-MAY(aor1) / 31-JUL(aor2)
File Transfer...
15-JULY, 2014, IP- OCT-30
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-JAN, 2014
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
and D.M. on NOV-3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
received on : 10TH NOV, 2014
LANDED..........
Jan -18, 2015
hahahaha.... I laughed so hard, and I am sure both C24 and C6 are living testimony of that statement
You can laugh my friend, but, this is as good as it gets. Canada is far better than most countries in the world. Of course there are going to be opposing ideals. That is what a democracy is all about. But the way Canadian govt has treated me and my family when they had no obligation to, has left a deep mark on me. May be you hold a govt to even higher standards, but, yeah I guess everything is relative. Cheers.

Reactions: Joshua1

sbag_in

Jul 15, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-MARCH, 2014
Doc's Request.