+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIL for visitor visa not received (NEW PORTAL)

weisz0216

Apr 28, 2023
Application Lodge 25th April 2023
I received my Biometric Instruction Letter today 28th April 2023 at 1:02 PM Friday, Eastern Time (ET)
I have scheduled my Biometric Collection on 3rd May 2023 because weekend and holiday is coming.
Good luck to everybody!

Deyyus

Dec 22, 2021
I have receive correspondence letter since April 13 till then, I didnt receive any msg again. What time IRCC will send final decision when they sent BVL. Pls help me

ata.niknam

May 4, 2023
hello
can you help me if you have experience?
i submitted my family for visa since eleven days ago , although i received my BIL ( biometric letter ) after less than 2 hours ,my wife didn’t get untill now ! is there anyone in here to help me ? i’m really worry about !
we pay thae same , i fill up the same and all other things was same !!!

nikhil_586

May 8, 2023
I am facing the same issue, I even raised a webform to facilitate my problem but it's been 7 days, still now response.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Application Lodge 25th April 2023
I received my Biometric Instruction Letter today 28th April 2023 at 1:02 PM Friday, Eastern Time (ET)
I have scheduled my Biometric Collection on 3rd May 2023 because weekend and holiday is coming.
Good luck to everybody!
Any updates on your visa application? what steps have been completed?

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
@tommy_2k23 when did they update your tracker last ? i sent application on 27 and biometric done on may 05 and last update on tracker is from may 08
biometrics done on may 2nd and last update is from may 3. AFter that my back ground check status is showing " in progress". I came across a visa case where background check was completed on march 6 2023, and eligiblity review was completed on March 30 and March 31 passport request.

Other applicants who have received their visas can share their experience if that is how an application proceeds , first background check and then eligiblity review?

weisz0216

Apr 28, 2023
Any updates on your visa application? what steps have been completed?
Hi
Application Lodge - 25th April 2023
Biometrics - Completed
Eligibility - In Progress
Background Verification - In Progress
Last update on my Tracker - May 8, 2023

Will give an update once I received new info. Hope it will be soon.

nikhil_586

May 8, 2023
Did you get it?
Nope, they sent me an email that biometric fee has not been paid for one of my parent. But it was paid together for both my mother and father. I sent them the screenshot of the transaction and bank statement. Didn’t get any response

IamYuna

May 24, 2023
Nope, they sent me an email that biometric fee has not been paid for one of my parent. But it was paid together for both my mother and father. I sent them the screenshot of the transaction and bank statement. Didn’t get any response
Hi, I am still waiting for my BIL although my husband got it on the same day of the application. Is there a form or email or contact number that I can raise this issue? thank you.