soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen

Neo0017

Jun 22, 2018
Hi all,

I am also stuck at ip1 status. I had submitted my application on 17-Mar-2018 and post medical clearance it is stuck at ip1. It has been more than 3 months now and i am getting frustrated everyday when i check the status and it keeps showing "... we will send you a message when we start the background check" . i had sent them a mail requesting for an update and they replied that the application is in process and they will contact if any additional information is needed. I had searched about this and found that application from India do get sent to Delhi Visa office for processing which may elongate the timelines. Not sure if this is true in my case.

Please advice what should i do as i am getting worried as each day passes by.

Inderpreet100

Jan 14, 2018
Hi all,

I am also stuck at ip1 status. I had submitted my application on 17-Mar-2018 and post medical clearance it is stuck at ip1. It has been more than 3 months now and i am getting frustrated everyday when i check the status and it keeps showing "... we will send you a message when we start the background check" . i had sent them a mail requesting for an update and they replied that the application is in process and they will contact if any additional information is needed. I had searched about this and found that application from India do get sent to Delhi Visa office for processing which may elongate the timelines. Not sure if this is true in my case.

My Aor is March 1, 2018. And I passed medical on March 8. I am stuck in ip1 since then. Wait and hope for the best. Order gcms notes if u like; I ordered these on 18 June.
PS.- I am applying from India too

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
Hi all,

No news is good news. I got my PPR after almost 6 months of my AOR.

If they haven't contacted you regarding anything, its generally alright. Just have patience and you'll be alright. :)

Shawn Benjen

Apr 30, 2018
All,

Completed 6 months since AOR. Here is a quick timeline.

AOR - 12/23
MP- 01/07
ADR - 01/07
ADR submission- 01/27 ( FBI PCC)
IP1 forever.....

GCMS notes request submitted on 06/10 and yet to receive.

Submitted CSE today for the delay of processing beyond 6 months.

I just wish even my worst enemy does not have to go through such a situation wherein there is so much uncertainty and you don’t know what the heck is going on with your application for 6 months. I just cannot describe my frustration. Waiting for GCMS notes. I hope that will have atleast some valuable information and will be given on time.

prazi

Mar 15, 2018
All,

Completed 6 months since AOR. Here is a quick timeline.

AOR - 12/23
MP- 01/07
ADR - 01/07
ADR submission- 01/27 ( FBI PCC)
IP1 forever.....

GCMS notes request submitted on 06/10 and yet to receive.

Submitted CSE today for the delay of processing beyond 6 months.

I just wish even my worst enemy does not have to go through such a situation wherein there is so much uncertainty and you don’t know what the heck is going on with your application for 6 months. I just cannot describe my frustration. Waiting for GCMS notes. I hope that will have atleast some valuable information and will be given on time.

Take it easy bro. Call IRCC on Monday and find out whats going on. What was your score?

amit_saha1986

Jul 29, 2015
Hey all -

AOR June 26th
Medical Pass July 19th
BG has been in IP1 since July 19th....

Does this seem long to you? I've seen some go to NA same day as medical passed. But the longest I've seen was a week, MAYBE 2 weeks at most to go to NA from IP1. I'm over 2 weeks at this point...

Am I just being impatient? When should I be concerned?

Thank you!
Hi

When did you get your Visa, finally. I mean after how many months

AdzTheDemon

Jun 7, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Ahoy comrades... How soon be too soon to request GCMS?

Since it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, should I just throw my hat in?
Are there any potential drawbacks if we request too early?

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Ahoy comrades... How soon be too soon to request GCMS?

Since it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, should I just throw my hat in?
Are there any potential drawbacks if we request too early?
Anything before 60 days from your AOR is too early, wait until you complete 60 days from AOR.

Since your AOR was on May 31st it's not even been 30 days yet. I hope you get the PR soon but this is way too early to be impatient. Be Patient.

Most of the folks waiting in this sub are from Feb or March AOR.