+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
In past few days (after April10)many people who were stuck in IP1 have got updated....and most of them have got ppr also. so from that i can say that they have started clearing files.
You know we really do deserve an update after all this wait ... All of this waiting with absolutely no updates is more nerve recking that I expected ... I am looking forward to your post saying that you got PPR :D

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
You know we really do deserve an update after all this wait ... All of this waiting with absolutely no updates is more nerve recking that I expected ... I am looking forward to your post saying that you got PPR :D
Thank you for your wishes and i wish you the same and i am confident that you will also get ppr very soon. I agree with you.. but GCMS notes really helped me during this wait time. I also suggest you to order one if you have not.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I spoke to an agent yesterday who told me that CIC has changed the way they process applications now and BGC starts immediately after MEP irrespective off whether the status is changed online or not. They are working on changing the website too.

I guess they are working on our files. Just that they don't care about changing statuses so much.
Now that is very interesting and has certainly caught me attention. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us @nidiw2017 friend. After reading this, my fingers are crossed for the upcoming week!

Reactions: amug and nidiw2017

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys...today finally i got updated to IP2.
Feels Awesome getting update after 102 days in IP1
Congratulations mate. I am please to read your update. Its a big one, and even bigger one, "PPR", on its way! ;)

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Thank you for your wishes and i wish you the same and i am confident that you will also get ppr very soon. I agree with you.. but GCMS notes really helped me during this wait time. I also suggest you to order one if you have not.
I will receive the second set of GCMS this week :D I just hope there is ANY progress at all ...

Reactions: 8494193

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
OKAY !!! I finally have some update in my application. Got a ghost update yesterday.

AOR: Dec 18, 2017

The BOLD things below have changed.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable. ( Earlier it was: Additional Docs are being provided)
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Earlier it was: application in process)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Fingers crossed now :)

-
Sid

Last edited:

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
OKAY !!! I finally have some update in my application. Got a ghost update yesterday.

The highlighted things below have changed.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable. ( Earlier it was: Additional Docs are being provided)
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Earlier it was: application in process)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Fingers crossed now :)

-
Sid
Thats Amazing!! I really feel this will be THE week we have been waiting for so eagerly! Best of luck mate :)

Reactions: sidroy09

Aka.2017

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
I spoke to an agent yesterday who told me that CIC has changed the way they process applications now and BGC starts immediately after MEP irrespective off whether the status is changed online or not. They are working on changing the website too.

I guess they are working on our files. Just that they don't care about changing statuses so much.
@koushik90 check this out mate!