+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Hey, quick question: did you call them while you were outside Canada? And if yes, what number did you call them on? I’m trying to find a toll free number but an unable to do so.
Yes I called from Dubai. Their number is
+1 613 9444000 ... It was not free .. I guess people use google hangout but I personally called them directly and waited for 38 minutes till the agent answered me.. So i expect a nice bill net month :eek:

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I just called the CIC in Canada .. the agent was super friendly .. I love him already :p
Anyway, he got the access to my application as my dear application has not been transferred to any visa offices yet..
He said I just passed the medical exam as I already know but they haven't started my eligibility or security status yet .... and accordingly, no idea yet if my application will stay in Ottawa or be sent to London :mad:

Feel like I will take forever
That is a very generic reply. It is almost same like what you can see online. usually application moves to local visa office after IP1. Order GCMS if you really want to get idea about what you have passed.

abbu

Feb 13, 2018
Hi have a query.

I was in IP1 from Feb 27th and moved to IP2 on Apr 11th and also saw ghost update. What does it indicate ? Additional documents : Not applicable. I submitted by FBI PCC at the end of extension period.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hello,
I spoke to an agent recently the agent said that my eligibility is Recommend Passed and security/criminality not started yet. What does this indicate? my online status still shows IP1.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi have a query.

I was in IP1 from Feb 27th and moved to IP2 on Apr 11th and also saw ghost update. What does it indicate ? Additional documents : Not applicable. I submitted by FBI PCC at the end of extension period.
PPR on its way mate!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I spoke to an agent recently the agent said that my eligibility is Recommend Passed and security/criminality not started yet. What does this indicate? my online status still shows IP1.
That's good mate! Once your eligibility is passed, very high chance of PPR. What is your AOR if I may?

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
That is a very generic reply. It is almost same like what you can see online. usually application moves to local visa office after IP1. Order GCMS if you really want to get idea about what you have passed.
Right.. anther colleague from this thread recommended that too ... Many I ask how can I order a GCMS?

Aka.2017

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi have a query.

Hi congrats, can you pls share your timeline?

Aka.2017

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hello,
Hi could you pls share the number you called? Are you in or out of canada?

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I am not sure but, I am stuck in the same situation as yours. AOR Dec 1, ADR Dec 8, replied ADR Dec 27, meds passed in DEC, I haven't seen any update since then.
You see, my timeline is very similar to yours. All this time I've been thinking I'm in IP2, but yesterday I came to realize I might be in IP1. Which is sad, cause I haven't seen an update since Dec 19th, after meds passed :(

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Today I celebrate being stuck in IP1 for 12 weeks :p

Waiting for the GCMS notes that I will get by the end of April ...

Do you guys think anything is happening at the backstage in our case without our applications being updated? What are the odds of that happening?

Or do you think that our application has been not touched for the past months since background check HAS NOT STARTED YET ...

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Today I celebrate being stuck in IP1 for 12 weeks :p

Waiting for the GCMS notes that I will get by the end of April ...

Do you guys think anything is happening at the backstage in our case without our applications being updated? What are the odds of that happening?

Or do you think that our application has been not touched for the past months since background check HAS NOT STARTED YET ...
I spoke to an agent yesterday who told me that CIC has changed the way they process applications now and BGC starts immediately after MEP irrespective off whether the status is changed online or not. They are working on changing the website too.

I guess they are working on our files. Just that they don't care about changing statuses so much.

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Now that is more comforting than waiting for nothing ... atleast they are doing something :D