+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I have no ADRs,I have provided all PCCs upfront,all my IP1 documents are straight forward,GCMS notes say R10 OK and A11.1 Met.one clean experience letter provided containing all the details.
is there any thing mentioned about security in your GCMS? you may be stuck in security. call them and inquire about it.

vishu2010

Mar 2, 2018
some has ordered it...including me..but so far we have not seen any update in our application...we all need some movement..some update.

btw did you have ADR? whats your AOR?
Yes, I had FBI PCC ADR. I submitted a day after the request. My AOR is Jan 3rd.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
oh god...still you are stuck IP1? why? have you tried calling them? it is sad that you are stuck without any reason.
i have read my GCMS notes the hundredth time now lol,there is nothing mentioned about security screening.I will order anther set of fresh GCMS in about a week or when i have done 5 months.

Reactions: 8494193

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
i have read my GCMS notes the hundredth time now lol,there is nothing mentioned about security screening.I will order anther set of fresh GCMS in about a week or when i have done 5 months.
Have you tried calling and speaking to a CIC agent? I read on other forums they are helpful and might be able to provide some insight.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Have you tried calling and speaking to a CIC agent? I read on other forums they are helpful and might be able to provide some insight.
Yes I did call them.they said we wont be able to tell you anything more then you already know/see in your account because the file is being processes in london.and i dont want to buzz them often,ill call them comming week.I am also thinking about ordering gcms notes.

Reactions: 8494193

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Guys do you think the ADR submission deadline has anything to do with being stuck in IP1? For example if the deadline for submission is March 20, the application would only be viewed after this deadline has passed whether you submitted your documents earlier or not ... What do you think? This would give us a certain date to look forward to at least :D...

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Guys do you think the ADR submission deadline has anything to do with being stuck in IP1? For example if the deadline for submission is March 20, the application would only be viewed after this deadline has passed whether you submitted your documents earlier or not ... What do you think? This would give us a certain date to look forward to at least :D...
Makes sense,as GCMS notes have due dates,so if your early ping has not waken them up,that dead line sure would.

Reactions: amug

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,
Is being stuck at IP1 really means that there is no progress with our files? May be the officer just missed updating the system and in the background things are processing normally. Whats your views on this? Has anyone checked regarding this with their case lately?

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hi,
Is being stuck at IP1 really means that there is no progress with our files? May be the officer just missed updating the system and in the background things are processing normally. Whats your views on this? Has anyone checked regarding this with their case lately?
So my last update was NADR,and I ordered my GCMS notes in mid January and received mid February.The last update was from the Case Processing Agent on 22 Dec where A11.1 and FSW criteria was Met,He had put a due date of 22 Jan 2018,so I know till 22 Dec my file was being read by people,after I have emailed London once in early January and once in feb,and response was in process or waiting to be reviewed. I have high hope they do process your file,without letting you know through statuses,many experts say that.but then again the whole concept of online application dies if statuses are not properly updated,I am completing the 4th month of my IP1 and planning to first shoot an email and depending upon its response will order GCMS. So yeah I do believe file is getting processed hidden from us,or our files are so complicated that they are sent in an entirely different batch where they have been put under microscope,one word at a time.

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
my FBI PCC due date came and went a week ago. Still no movement.

Reactions: amug

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Does CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca reply to visa office and status update queries these days. The automated reply seems to mention that they will not respond to such questions and people should use the Case Specific Enquiry Webform. Any Idea?