+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

Any updates, fellow #IP14evers? Status quo for me. Hope we see something today/Monday.

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
What is the chance that we stay stuck for the rest of the 6 months? Not to be pessimistic but I want to understand if it is related to being unlucky or having a complex case ... What do you think?

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
What is the chance that we stay stuck for the rest of the 6 months? Not to be pessimistic but I want to understand if it is related to being unlucky or having a complex case ... What do you think?
Well the delay cant be understood,like how many months would they need to check work experience,or visa refusals,its as simple as 1+1 = 2,this is what points based system is for,its transparent ,and its fast,They can check IELTS in minutes min and in couple of days max,IQAS is located in Canada how hard is it to get info from their own agency,We provide them work experience letters in the format they want with email and phone number.Even background checks shouldn't take month or a two .CIC works in a mysterious way,hope the whole process gets fast.

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
I have done some research and chances are there to be in IP1 til we get PPR and this duration can be about 4-6 months.

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
i have same question...since we all are very near to 90 days or some has already crossed...so 3 months done and we are still stuck in IP1 so i really want to get some movement in application...and yes there are chances that the officer forget to return to our applications and we finish 6 months...sad...but it can happen

vishu2010

Mar 2, 2018
I wouldnt
i have same question...since we all are very near to 90 days or some has already crossed...so 3 months done and we are still stuck in IP1 so i really want to get some movement in application...and yes there are chances that the officer forget to return to our applications and we finish 6 months...sad...but it can happen
I wouldn't think its a case of forgetting. There are so many cases in the apr tracker stuck in ip1 for all those who had FBI ADR or similar. So, its possible that our files are being processed in the background but definitely slower than the others.

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I wouldnt

I wouldn't think its a case of forgetting. There are so many cases in the apr tracker stuck in ip1 for all those who had FBI ADR or similar. So, its possible that our files are being processed in the background but definitely slower than the others.
as far as i know...due to large number of applications officers keep on getting new applications and they keep processing them.... most people who are still in IP1 are with ADR. due to ADR the file goes on hold until they process the ADR so meanwhile no background process is done...nobody knows when will they get time to return to all these files. Now its up to you wether to say they forgot or high workload...

vishu2010

Mar 2, 2018
as far as i know...due to large number of applications officers keep on getting new applications and they keep processing them.... most people who are still in IP1 are with ADR. due to ADR the file goes on hold until they process the ADR so meanwhile no background process is done...nobody knows when will they get time to return to all these files. Now its up to you wether to say they forgot or high workload...
If that is the case, I really hope GCMS notes would help as its released by a real person. I am quite curious if that would trigger any movement at all( hoping to get mine in 2 weeks).

Reactions: amug

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
If that is the case, I really hope GCMS notes would help as its released by a real person. I am quite curious if that would trigger any movement at all( hoping to get mine in 2 weeks).
some has ordered it...including me..but so far we have not seen any update in our application...we all need some movement..some update.

btw did you have ADR? whats your AOR?

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
I have no ADRs,I have provided all PCCs upfront,all my IP1 documents are straight forward,GCMS notes say R10 OK and A11.1 Met.one clean experience letter provided containing all the details.

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I have no ADRs,I have provided all PCCs upfront,all my IP1 documents are straight forward,GCMS notes say R10 OK and A11.1 Met.one clean experience letter provided containing all the details.
oh god...still you are stuck IP1? why? have you tried calling them? it is sad that you are stuck without any reason.