+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
My BG shows as “application in process and we shall send you a message or nice we start your BG”...
Eligibility not done
Criminality not done
Security not done.. while everything is appears met as per the Officer when I see the detailed notes..
To my mind they have been waiting for my pending documentation and thereafter it was just under a huge pile which they forgot to look at...
Did you call CIC ?

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Yes I did.. they say we can’t access application submitted from outside Canada and hence I should connect with New Delhi visa office only :(
Well you should try calling again coz many people call from outside of Canada and get the required details. If needed you must reach out to NDVO too. You need to take charge my friend.

GAURIEVEIN

Feb 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Mar 2017
Well you should try calling again coz many people call from outside of Canada and get the required details. If needed you must reach out to NDVO too. You need to take charge my friend.
Thank you Ruchesha, for your guidance.. I shall Call up CIC again n speak with them... hope they are able to access my file contrary to what they mentioned..
Have already posted an email to delhi office...hoping a revert..

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Dear Seniors,

I need advise as my case seems to be stuck in IP1 since more than 6 months.

Following is my file info:

EOI: 19th April 2018
Overall CRS points score: 465 (cut off was around 445)
File Submitted: 12th May 2018
AOR: 12th May 2018

Below is my current status:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can you please advise what my next steps should be?

Grateful for your support here.
hi..any update on your application? what steps did you take after this?
i am having similar situation.
my AOR 21 june 2018,
medicals passed 7 july 2018
medicals were expiring in september,2018 so status changed to reviewing medicals on 28th july 2018
since than no update..i am still waiting and waiting..
i would be really grateful if you can please share your status and any steps you have taken..

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Please share your contact number. Ill add you to a whatsapp group which will guide you better.
Hi Pinkster,
can you add my no. on watsapp group too..
I seriously need some advice on my application.
My Aor june 21, 2018
med passed july 7, 2018
medical status again changed to reviewing on july 28, 2018
since than no update on my application
i had once called cic in august about the medical status change, but he said my application is in normal flow and thats all he can say..
i emailed cic through web form available after 6 months of my Aor and just got a normal formated reply with no proper update about my application.
After reading last conversations on this forum i emailed to Ralph about status update on my application..( though i dont know who exactly he is and how can he help, but many here guided to email him in case you seem to be stuck......)
Could you please through some light on my status with your experience..

thank you..

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
hi..any update on your application? what steps did you take after this?
i am having similar situation.
my AOR 21 june 2018,
medicals passed 7 july 2018
medicals were expiring in september,2018 so status changed to reviewing medicals on 28th july 2018
since than no update..i am still waiting and waiting..
i would be really grateful if you can please share your status and any steps you have taken..
Did you get GCMS notes, if not please do so at the earliest. Visit getgcms.com, you will get the notes in one month and that will clarify what exactly the case officer has objected on your file. You can then provide a Letter of Explanation (LOE) and hopefully then it should clear out any issues. My issue was that they were unable to verify my employers addresses for which I provided them with an LOE and voila, I have PPR and I am landing on 15th Jan. Good Luck!

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Did you get GCMS notes, if not please do so at the earliest. Visit getgcms.com, you will get the notes in one month and that will clarify what exactly the case officer has objected on your file. You can then provide a Letter of Explanation (LOE) and hopefully then it should clear out any issues. My issue was that they were unable to verify my employers addresses for which I provided them with an LOE and voila, I have PPR and I am landing on 15th Jan. Good Luck!
Oh wow..thats great news..i will definitely apply for gcms today itself..thanks for the help..by the way did you present explanation from your side or did you wait for cic to ask you to do so? I mean you initiated on your own?

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
Oh wow..thats great news..i will definitely apply for gcms today itself..thanks for the help..by the way did you present explanation from your side or did you wait for cic to ask you to do so? I mean you initiated on your own?
Once I found out in GCMS what the issue was, I consulted few fellow seniors, drafted an LOE and got them to check it, then simply uploaded it. The very next day I got PPR.

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Once I found out in GCMS what the issue was, I consulted few fellow seniors, drafted an LOE and got them to check it, then simply uploaded it. The very next day I got PPR.
All the best for your bright future in canada..
I have already applied for gcms..lets see what comes in there..i doubt its my medical..cause my medicals were passed and again stucked on review as it was expiring..since than no update in my application..
What surprised me is you took the initiative..as many have told me not to do anything in cic matter unless asked..

anjumj

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-01-2019
All the best for your bright future in canada..
I have already applied for gcms..lets see what comes in there..i doubt its my medical..cause my medicals were passed and again stucked on review as it was expiring..since than no update in my application..
What surprised me is you took the initiative..as many have told me not to do anything in cic matter unless asked..
Notes will clarify I speculated a lot on work and POF and it was a completely different thing. Will also suggest to get in to some WhatsApp group and seek advice from two to three people when the notes come. I am about to board the plane for a chilly entry to Canada. All the besy

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Notes will clarify I speculated a lot on work and POF and it was a completely different thing. Will also suggest to get in to some WhatsApp group and seek advice from two to three people when the notes come. I am about to board the plane for a chilly entry to Canada. All the besy
Thats true..will surely follow your advice..thanks a lot..all the best buddy..

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
+120 days, still in IP1
haven't ordered GCMS notes yet but after reading this thread but might do so tomorrow

KHilal

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Well, while I rarely get answers for my questions in this thread, i felt like i must share with you that... I JUST RECEIVED THE PPR

Wish you all to receive this golden message very soon

Reactions: ishq74

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
Well, while I rarely get answers for my questions in this thread, i felt like i must share with you that... I JUST RECEIVED THE PPR

Wish you all to receive this golden message very soon
wow congratulations! so you went IP1 -> PPR without passing by IP2?

in any case, I wish you the very best in your future adventure in Canada!