+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
Hi,

I just recieved the COPR email and it is asking me to submit my passport and 2 photos to an address in Canada. But it also says that "If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us"

I am currently in Norway and do not have an address in the US or Canada. What should I do? Will this be a problem?

Please suggest how should I proceed further.

Thanks!

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi,

I just recieved the COPR email and it is asking me to submit my passport and 2 photos to an address in Canada. But it also says that "If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us"

I am currently in Norway and do not have an address in the US or Canada. What should I do? Will this be a problem?

Thanks!
First of all congratulations . Not sure, any senior members?

Reactions: frightenedpanda

hemanthsamayam

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
18-05-2018
Eligibility is " Recommend Passed" by a Junior agent. The file then goes to an officer who gives a green light and declares eligibility " Passed".
Thank you and I've one more question. This Eligibility review is carried in IP1 ??

scarlette2017

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
This was in response to a message from another fellow member, if you can see the quoted message.
ok i see but considering that your AOR is May 30 i dont think you are stuck or so !
this is why i asked about the post either yours or the post you responded to

PS : i pray you dont get stuck in ip1 because it's a long bitter waiting
best of luck to all of us

Reactions: keeratsingh

sashiv20

Star Member
May 2, 2018
Hi,

Thanks!
Once you receive ppr, send an email to cpc Ottawa and ask them to change the passport issuing office to the nearest one. Your email should have the following:
UCI, application number, first name , last name, date of birth, country of birth, current location and country, email address.

In the subject field put "Urgent"

They might take upto 10 days and you will receive another PPR from your desired visa office.

Reactions: rix_08

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
Once you receive ppr, send an email to cpc Ottawa and ask them to change the passport issuing office to the nearest one. Your email should have the following:
UCI, application number, first name , last name, date of birth, country of birth, current location and country, email address.

In the subject field put "Urgent"

They might take upto 10 days and you will receive another PPR from your desired visa office.
Okay. I just emailed them. Should I try to call them as well tonight?

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
ok i see but considering that your AOR is May 30 i dont think you are stuck or so !
this is why i asked about the post either yours or the post you responded to

PS : i pray you dont get stuck in ip1 because it's a long bitter waiting
best of luck to all of us
I am not worried at the moment about my status....I know there is still time to start worrying.....and thanks a lot for your good wishes....

prazi

Mar 15, 2018
Thank you. Seems like there quite a few folks like me who are still waiting PPR email even after moving IP2.

But, I did call IRCC call center on 06/15/2018 and was told by a live agent that my application is approved but they haven't sent any email yet. So, no more worries, just some more waiting.
Hi Kaushik,

We are in the same boat. My background check is also suck on "We are processing your background check". Its been a month now. I also live in the US. What was your CRS score?
Thanks for sharing your experience.