+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best way to send transcripts to WES---- NEED HELP!!!!

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Hello All,
I will be sending my documents to WES for evaluation. So wanted to know what kind of envelopes are best suited for the purpose. Also should I double pack them just to be safe. As in should I put all the papers in one envelope first and then in another one?
I am a little scared as I will be sending the original transcripts which are so difficult to be issued.
Please help.
Thanks much!!

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, if you had read the older posts in this forum, you'll know how to send it.

Anyway, here goes. Put them in an A3 cover and use Blue Dart. Blue Dart will anyway keep your cover inside their own plastic cover which is much bigger and sturdier. While at it, please also enquire for a discount since you are sending this to a "university". They have some special offer.

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Use a simple yellow-waterproof envelope available for Rs. 5 if you are sending through speed post.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
number411 said:
Well, if you had read the older posts in this forum, you'll know how to send it.

Anyway, here goes. Put them in an A3 cover and use Blue Dart. Blue Dart will anyway keep your cover inside their own plastic cover which is much bigger and sturdier. While at it, please also enquire for a discount since you are sending this to a "university". They have some special offer.
Thanks number411. Could you share the link to the older thread please? And any idea about how much Bluedart would cost?

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Ichowdhury said:
Is speed post reliable?
Not sure. But I got my envelope delivered in a week.

calvin_raw

Oct 8, 2015
Best way would be to send by DHL.
Delivery is done in 2-3 business days and cost is around Rs 1400. (u need to ask for special student discount).

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Apart from the transcripts, marksheets and certificates, does WES have any application form that needs to be tagged along?
I couldn't find any so was just confirming.
TIA.

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Ichowdhury said:
Apart from the transcripts, marksheets and certificates, does WES have any application form that needs to be tagged along?
I couldn't find any so was just confirming.
TIA.
No.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Hi,
Another query from my end. Apart from WES# do we need to mention any other details as in our name & address on each & every document that we send to WES(including the envelope of the transcripts)?
Also does the WES no. need to be in the format of 123456IMM? I have been given only the numerical part. So do I need to add "IMM" in the end?
Please advice.
TIA.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
The WES# you have right now is the reference#. It would not have "IMM".

You will get a number with the IMM bit in it in your assessment later.

BTW, I used DHL for my transcripts; easy to track and should be reliable. And they use their own plastic envelopes to enclose your envelopes - so just buy a nice A3 envelope and put your certificates and transcripts in it before handing it over to DHL/BlueDart (they both operate under the same banner in India).

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Is it necessary to attach the Academic records request form with all the transcripts or can I ignore it?
WES website says its optional.
What does seniors have to say?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ichowdhury said:
Is it necessary to attach the Academic records request form with all the transcripts or can I ignore it?
WES website says its optional.
What does seniors have to say?
Optional. Useful only for making a request to your academic institution. WES doesn't need it from you.