boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kslade said:
I had 3 questions related to specific dates. One was asking for the year of an important event, the other two were asking about the day/month of important occurrences. Everything in Discover Canada is asked, it's just that everybody receives different set of questions.
There must be different tests for different CIC offices then as I was not asked for any dates.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boasorte said:
There must be different tests for different CIC offices then as I was not asked for any dates.
yeah when i took my exam in Montreal, me and my partner had a different set of test papers. Mine I got 3 true or false. 3 of the questions related to Geography so dont forget where is north south east west are he he he :p ( i got confused with one of the question ha ha ha)

Elfina

Nov 19, 2014
Hey folks. I guess I should tell you some stories.
You do NOT need to buy anything. The booklet is more than sufficient. I read it (the app version on my cell) in my 6h flight and scored 20. There's nothing to worry about. Just read it, you will be fine. My spouse spent 2 weekends on it (9h), she scored 19. Draw some shapes, take some notes and pls have someone take the book to quiz on random questions. You will score at least 18. Pls do a final quiz few hrs prior to the test. Do not stress too much or you will fail. Good luck.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
I been listening to Discover Canada history for the fourth time today I am so lost.study the book for test is hard.