+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best location for construction jobs in Canada?

rustysaucepan

Feb 16, 2010
I was wondering which are the best cities for construction related jobs in Canada. I'm under construction manager but am willing to take job as a carpenter initially. Any help would be great, I've heard Alberta and around calgary are a good bet but am willing to set up where best oppertunities are. Thanks in advance

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
rustysaucepan said:
I was wondering which are the best cities for construction related jobs in Canada. I'm under construction manager but am willing to take job as a carpenter initially. Any help would be great, I've heard Alberta and around calgary are a good bet but am willing to set up where best oppertunities are. Thanks in advance
Hi rusty,
We are sailing in the same boat....construction market looks a bit down now,due to the ongoing recession.I will be landing on 4th June and will let you know abt the market status in detail..keep in touch...Peace

Abdello

Jan 4, 2017
Hi everybody, well i am looking for a job as a foreman or supervisor roofing and cladding cause i am working in France, i have more than 7 years in that domain so so you think that i could find a job easily if i apply from France, do you think that I am obliged to have a diplomat in Canada to get a job there?
Please do not hesitate to reply me because I am very motivated to go there so as to develop my career.
Best regards
Abdel

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Hi,

Do you have Canadian PR ?

If yes then I think you should not face any problem to find job in Canada in your field as such skills are always in Demand there.

Reg.
Q.

Frank677

Oct 27, 2022
Hello friends. I started repairing my house, it turned out that the roof was seriously leaking. Decided to replace the entire roofing, entirely. I am trying to advise knowledgeable people about the choice of which type of roofing is best to use and why? Can tell something?