+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best landing option?

twranks

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hey all
I just received my CoPR. Yay! But I'm confused. The instructions attached say I can book an appointment with an IRCC Centre or just go to a port of entry and complete my landing.

Which is the better option of the two? And any tips on making the process as smooth as possible?

PS. I live in Vancouver and my landing visa expires in April.

Appreciate all the input I get :)

rahul123b

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Hey all
I just received my CoPR. Yay! But I'm confused. The instructions attached say I can book an appointment with an IRCC Centre or just go to a port of entry and complete my landing.

Which is the better option of the two? And any tips on making the process as smooth as possible?

I have the same questions :(. I live in Ottawa...

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all

Most people choose to flagpole as it is a much quicker process than having to wait for an appointment. Choose a POE and use the search feature in this forum to know other applicants' experiences.

Reactions: twranks

bambii__

Nov 15, 2017
Hey all

Hey there! we are on the same boat! Are you planning to bring a 'goods to follow list?