+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

best college to do post grad diploma

ajgill

Aug 2, 2014
Guys can any one suggest which is the best college to do post grad diploma.I looked for lambton ,nait,langara,Winnipeg technical college.My Ielts score is 6.5 overall but 5.5 in writing.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Please check Northern Lights College nlc.bc.ca. You may get admissions with the IELTS score you have.

sageorge

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
I believe Centennial is a good and reputed one. I am not sure if you will be able to get in, but I suppose you will. Also, mentioning your preferred course will help narrow down the college list and also help us guide you accordingly.

ajgill

Aug 2, 2014
I am looking for global business management or marketing management ......can I get admission in centennial or lambton with this Ielts score .......my academic % is 58

mahabir

Jul 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-14
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
02-07-14
Med's Request
21-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-14
ajgill said:
I am looking for global business management or marketing management ......can I get admission in centennial or lambton with this Ielts score .......my academic % is 58

bro u can get an offer lettr from centennial with ur ielts score
i too have the same ielts score n percentage in my engineering

Rajneesh.kaur

Aug 16, 2014
Hi,

I done B.Tech in 2009 and MBA in 2012. After that i m having 2 year work exp as a Network Administrator. My IELTs score is 6.5 . I applied under spp for this sept2014 intake for the Graduate Certificate Course (Networking) in Durham College. My visa got rejected stating reason that my course is not relevant with my past studies. I m really in tention what to do next. Which course should i opt? And most importantly can i apply again under spp for next January 2015 intake?
please suggest some colleges for post graduation diploma which includes IT+Management.
Thanks..

gopinath21

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Rajneesh.kaur said:
Hi,

I done B.Tech in 2009 and MBA in 2012. After that i m having 2 year work exp as a Network Administrator. My IELTs score is 6.5 . I applied under spp for this sept2014 intake for the Graduate Certificate Course (Networking) in Durham College. My visa got rejected stating reason that my course is not relevant with my past studies. I m really in tention what to do next. Which course should i opt? And most importantly can i apply again under spp for next January 2015 intake?
please suggest some colleges for post graduation diploma which includes IT+Management.
Thanks..
You have already done your MBA so you should now either go in for Masters or PhD. Try to get into some good universities.
And NO you cannot apply under SPP again. You can only apply under General or University category.

lovelyruky

Aug 9, 2014
Rajneesh.kaur said:
Can I not go for pg diploma?
No,you need to apply for higher degree since you have done MBA in 2012.it will be difficult when you want to apply for a study visa.you will have to explain why you applied for a lower degree when you have an MBA