+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Before starting the paperwork (sponsoring my wife who is outside of Canada)

forestal

Mar 11, 2009
Hi everyone! I have couple of questions about sponsoring.

As you all know, the migration process is divided in 3 parts, the "sponsorship forms", the "immigration forms" and the "Information guides specific to geographic regions", my first question is the next one:

who sends what? My wife lives in Peru and she has the immigration forms and the Information guides specific to geographic regions with her. does she has to send them to me so I can send everything in one package??

my second question is the same but is about the medical exams and police certificates. does she has to send them to me as well or does she ahs to send them independently to Mississauga.

The third questions is about mails and chat and calls etc. we are both from Peru and of course for the past 2 years (we have been together 3), we have been sending each other mails, every single one of them in Spanish. do I have to officially translate them before sending them, can I translate them myself, or can I send them in spanish?

Thank you all for your help, we are putting all the information together and this is one of the last concerns we have before sending everything.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
- You and your wife need to fill out all of the forms together based on your history
- You will be the one to send the application (to a CPC in Canada)
- Your wife does not have to send anything otherwise asked
- Send all copies of your mails (translate a few of them as samples by yourself into English) (at least this is what i did)
- You will need to send medical exams and police certificates along with the application (NOT YOUR WIFE)

Please visit the CIC website for detail information

Good luck!

forestal

Mar 11, 2009
Thank nguyentu2001 for all your help, I'll let her know so she can send me everything ASAP!! If there is anyone else who wants to add anything, please feel free.

what about the "friends" letters. someone told me that family and friends can write letters about our relation, and that work as supporting information. is that true?

take good care!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you can gather friend supporting letters, that will be great! It will for sure support your application