Nomination and 600 point added : 15 Oct

Reactions: Justmeee

redblue2612

Oct 14, 2021
I just got nomination today, just share my timeline :

ITA : 31 Aug
Application : 29 Sept
Nomination and 600 point added : 15 Oct
Congratulations !!! Is it Inland or Outland application? Did you already created EE/Federal application for PR processing? Is it paper based or online based PR application? Thank you.

YaC

Jan 13, 2021
Hi guys,

One crucial question,

If one got BCPNP Nomination and received an ITA as an EE FSW applicant, does the BCPNP help save a lot of time in federal PR processing with a processing priority or not? Given the situation that FSW outlander applications have a near 2-year backlog.

Many thanks & regards,

YaC

Kwokst

Jun 29, 2017
Congratulations !!! Is it Inland or Outland application? Did you already created EE/Federal application for PR processing? Is it paper based or online based PR application? Thank you.
It is inland application, I already created EE profile before my EE-bcpnp application, as it will ask u your EE profile detail when u fill up your bcpnp application. I still waiting for the next draw to get ITA for PR application, so yet apply any PR application. But I will apply it online and I just wonder whether anyone will still use paper based application nowadays.

Kwokst

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys,

One crucial question,

If one got BCPNP Nomination and received an ITA as an EE FSW applicant, does the BCPNP help save a lot of time in federal PR processing with a processing priority or not? Given the situation that FSW outlander applications have a near 2-year backlog.

Many thanks & regards,

YaC
There is a separate draw for those who are in EE pool and received nomination called Provincial Nominee Program, and this happen every 2 weeks. So if you have nomination your CRS will be added with 600 points and you will qualify to the Provincial Nominee Program.

Reactions: YaC

YaC

Jan 13, 2021
There is a separate draw for those who are in EE pool and received nomination called Provincial Nominee Program, and this happen every 2 weeks. So if you have nomination your CRS will be added with 600 points and you will qualify to the Provincial Nominee Program.
Thank you Kokst, but does nominated by PNP make the federal application process from AOR to PPR faster than routine FSW-O?

Regards,

Kwokst

Jun 29, 2017
Thank you Kokst, but does nominated by PNP make the federal application process from AOR to PPR faster than routine FSW-O?

Regards,
I think FSW is still faster than PNP, but because of the pandemic, the FSW draw has been suspended for some time, and not sure when it will be resumed.

Mr M

Nov 24, 2021
bc pnp -> ITA : mid- Aug
Inland
Application submitted : Sept 16
Medical submitted: sep 9
I have not heard back since then. Anyone knows timeline ?
Recently , I have seen people getting pr card in 75 days after application in case of cec . Is pnp slower than cec ?

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Hello Members !!! with God's grace
Recieved BC PNP Nomination
#timeline
ITA received- 3rd August, 2021
Applied- 1st September,2021
Nominated- 26th November, 2021
No ADR, No Email, Calls
Outland Candidate (NOC 0621)

21redeem

Dec 22, 2021
I would like to share my husband's timeline so far:

NOC 2175 - Inland

PNP profile creation: Nov 12
ITA: Nov 16
Deadline and submitted application: Dec 16
Received IRCC notice of nomination: Dec 22
Accepted and received 600 points: Dec 22

We are hopeful that we will be included in the year-end EE draw. Hope this helps others.

ssakshay22

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
What documents would I have to submit when I get an ITA? I'm planning to go for the BC PNP Tech program.

Thanks in advance!

snehalmk1219

Feb 22, 2018
Hi Guys, I applied for BCPNP Tech pilot, inland application. Timeline is as follows:
ITA(For nomination): 24/08/202
Application submitted: 21/09/2021
Additional docs request: 23/09/2021 and submitted on 27/09/2021
After that no update, still in process, waiting to get nominated.
Is there anybody here with similar timeline? I am worried now because my friends and other who applied got nomination in less than 2 months.

biancachubb

Feb 15, 2022
Hi Guys, I applied for BCPNP Tech pilot, inland application. Timeline is as follows:
ITA(For nomination): 24/08/202
Application submitted: 21/09/2021
Additional docs request: 23/09/2021 and submitted on 27/09/2021
After that no update, still in process, waiting to get nominated.
Is there anybody here with similar timeline? I am worried now because my friends and other who applied got nomination in less than 2 months.
Did you get your nomination through yet?