+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP post nomination under Health Care professional for RN.

fionaRN

Jul 27, 2018
Hello there,

Nominated Nov, 2018
Upfront medicals + biometrics done & submitted
Application No received Mar, 2019
PGWP expiring Sept 2019.

I am in the process of extending my work permit and this would be after I get it renewed -->The question is can I change work of location with the same organization? I am a nurse and currently works in the residential, thinking of moving to the hospital under the same organization. So the employer remains the same. Could I do that or it would get affected my application?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hello there,

Nominated Nov, 2018
Upfront medicals + biometrics done & submitted
Application No received Mar, 2019
PGWP expiring Sept 2019.

I am in the process of extending my work permit and this would be after I get it renewed -->The question is can I change work of location with the same organization? I am a nurse and currently works in the residential, thinking of moving to the hospital under the same organization. So the employer remains the same. Could I do that or it would get affected my application?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Hello I just want to ask something. Which university have you taken your post graduate in BC? how much is the expenses, length of time of the study and what nursing related course have you taken?

Have you done any bridging program for nursing license? And if yes, did you took up the course while doing the bridging at the same time?

Thank you in advance..