+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP February 2019 Join here

geeti4546

Sep 22, 2017
I received a BCPNP on the basis of my employment i am an inland applicant . EEBC-international Graduate
i have a open work permit.Do i need to apply for a Close work permit please advise.

Reactions: rahul4

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Thank u so much ..I am in india..might be I will also receive a call with in this week or next..thereafter what's the procedure do u have any idea..in fact I have applied under skilled worker category bcpnp..paper Base not under express entry because of my ielts scores..my employer is in Surrey.. i have received permanent job offer letter from him..after getting nomination what he file ..pr or work visa and how much time it will take ?
Hello. Sorry for late reply. After getting nomination from BC, i connected my Express Entry profile with this. In Next draw, I got an invitation to apply for PR. So i applied for PR on 21st June with all medicals and police NOCs of self, wife and kids. Since after that there is total silent.

Amuu1

Jul 7, 2019
Hi how long it will take to get nomination. I submitted my doc on 21 May. How do i check my status

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
Hello, is there anyone. Who can provide sample format of company information, recommendation letter and job description letter for bc pnp. Thanks in advance.

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hello. Sorry for late reply. After getting nomination from BC, i connected my Express Entry profile with this. In Next draw, I got an invitation to apply for PR. So i applied for PR on 21st June with all medicals and police NOCs of self, wife and kids. Since after that there is total silent.
Hello Rahul,

The update is...our medicals have been approved and they sent us a biometric request for my wife last week which she did on Tuesday. So now waiting for next news from them.

ABBIN

Apr 23, 2016
Hi,

Following is the timeline for my EE BC PNP - International Postgraduate category

Date submitted: 01/Aug/2019
Current status: Applied

Anyone who has applied under similar category recently? Just wondering about the processing time.

Thanks

ABBIN

Apr 23, 2016
Received nomination today and 600 points reflected in EE profile. Took exactly 20 days since I submitted my application.

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,

Following is the timeline for my EE BC PNP - International Postgraduate category

Date submitted: 01/Aug/2019
Current status: Applied

Anyone who has applied under similar category recently? Just wondering about the processing time.

Thanks
Hi

What was your NOC code and SIRS score if you don't mind me asking?

Dina123

Sep 17, 2019
Hi all, I did submit my pr application as the main applicant under Canadian skilled worker with BC pnp nomination with open job offer.
I got my nomination points and it was added to my pr application, got the invitation and my document is under process for almost 2 month
Now I left my job a day a go
Is the pnp will still support my pr application or not ?
I have open work permit .
And my husband is working so I am supported financially.

Last edited:

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi,friends. I need your expert advice,I have BCPNP nomination and work supporting letter ( with work supporting letter OF BC,can I apply for WP for BC before submitting express entry file for PR..I am BC express entry skilled category candidate..I am confused because I come to know you can't apply for WP unless u applied for express entry and having AOR number, you need to mentioned in WP file.. pls let.me.know, is it true or we can apply for WP before EE file submission.?