+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP February 2019 Join here

brbc

Oct 31, 2019
Did anyone apply in August 2019 and receive his/her nomination? If yes, please let me know which category and the timeline.

My one is still "in process" status. I received nothing (email, phone calls, extra documents request) from BC PNP yet. I'm kinda stressed now.
- International graduate EEBC
- Applied on August 7, 2019
- In process status on August 27, 2019 still in process.
- manager NOC
Hey, did you receive your nomination?

Maxroy

Sep 11, 2019
Hello. Sorry for late reply. After getting nomination from BC, i connected my Express Entry profile with this. In Next draw, I got an invitation to apply for PR. So i applied for PR on 21st June with all medicals and police NOCs of self, wife and kids. Since after that there is total silent.
Hello thank you for sharing your info here. I have a quick question have you received your PR yet? If yes, please share the PR timeline. For example, when did you apply for express entry after getting the BC nomination, did they request you for biometrics and when did you receive the PR?

Any information will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hello thank you for sharing your info here. I have a quick question have you received your PR yet? If yes, please share the PR timeline. For example, when did you apply for express entry after getting the BC nomination, did they request you for biometrics and when did you receive the PR?

Any information will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
Hello Maxroy, My AOR is 22nd June, still waiting for PPR. No biometrics given by me as I am inside Canada. only police certificate provided.

Maxroy

Sep 11, 2019
Hello Maxroy, My AOR is 22nd June, still waiting for PPR. No biometrics given by me as I am inside Canada. only police certificate provided.
Great! Thanks!

Did you give the upfront medical for yourself too? Or you didn't have to?

brbc

Oct 31, 2019
Did anyone apply in August 2019 and receive his/her nomination? If yes, please let me know which category and the timeline.

My one is still "in process" status. I received nothing (email, phone calls, extra documents request) from BC PNP yet. I'm kinda stressed now.
- International graduate EEBC
- Applied on August 7, 2019
- In process status on August 27, 2019 still in process.
- manager NOC

Hello @Maxroy , have you received your nomination??? :)

Maxroy

Sep 11, 2019
Hello @Maxroy , have you received your nomination??? :)
I received a call today and they will call my employer tomorrow (because my manager wasn't working today). They said they will let me know the decision by the end of this week or next week once they talk to my employer.

Reactions: brbc

brbc

Oct 31, 2019
I received a call today and they will call my employer tomorrow (because my manager wasn't working today). They said they will let me know the decision by the end of this week or next week once they talk to my employer.
Thanks for sharing!! That's great news, wish you luck! :)

Silver Arrow

Nov 18, 2019
Hi, i have a query,
i am a eebcpnp applicant with noc code of tech pilot.
can anyone tell the time line post ITA till nomination?? i heard tech pilot nocs take alot less time.
i have applied for nomination on 7 nov. by when i can expect the nomination?

letbx

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Category........
CEC
my timeline:
- Invitation: Sep 17
- Submitted docs: Oct 7
- Still in process