+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP February 2019 Join here

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi All,
Submitted BCPNP application August 22nd and still in process.
Please share timeline after submitting documents.

Thanks

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi All,

Thanks
Hello @nandu23 : As per my experience and reading above comments, I do not think that PNP should take this much time. Call the help line and check the status

Parama

Star Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hello. What i know is to apply for BC PNP job offer is required. Is it possible to get job offer sitting in a different country. If yes, how. Thanks in advance

letbx

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Category........
CEC
Applied EEBC PNP on October 8, 2019
(international graduate)
I need a suggestion about my employers phone interview.
What will be asked to my manager.
is it only confirmation of job offer or something complicated.

What are the chances of them to actually come at my workplace and see.

Maxroy

Sep 11, 2019
Did anyone apply in August 2019 and receive his/her nomination? If yes, please let me know which category and the timeline.

My one is still "in process" status. I received nothing (email, phone calls, extra documents request) from BC PNP yet. I'm kinda stressed now.
- International graduate EEBC
- Applied on August 7, 2019
- In process status on August 27, 2019 still in process.
- manager NOC

al san

Oct 17, 2019
I applied using the BC PNP Program Express Entry in February 12.

I should have received an answer to my PR application two months ago (according to the Government webpage August 12 was the due date).
I have not received an answer yet and the IRCC page says Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
What could be happening? What should I do?

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi All,

Thanks
My employer got a call today requesting to provide additional documents which my HR did immediately.
How long will the process be after this step?

Thanks

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
My employer got a call today requesting to provide additional documents which my HR did immediately.

Thanks
Hello @nandu23 : In my case, they sent the nomination on 2nd day of our interview. Me and employer both interviewed but never asked for any additional docs.

So hope to get till monday to Tuesday positively

Maxroy

Sep 11, 2019

Thanks
Hi did you get the nomination? Which category did you apply for?

Subha.L

Oct 23, 2019
Hello guys. I am a new bee here in this forum. I have couple questions to seek clarification from the BCPNP experience candidates. I hold a masters degree in hospitality mgmt from canada as well as 1 year of 0631exp (asst restaurant manager) from oldest restaurant in the business. I have registered with bcpnp ee under international graduate category couple days ago. and it says my score is 107. but so far, minimum required threshold marks were around my score. so, I am hoping to get ITA some time sooner. My question is what documents do we require from the employer. apart from offer & experience letter for one year, recommendation letter from employer, job declaration form signed by employer. any other documents required from employer to submit to BCPNP along with the application. do we have to submit the T4 form of the business at the application submission stage itself? or they request it later days from employer?

Thanks for any help.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009

Thanks
Hi @nandu23
Have you gotten confirmation as yet?
I submitted my application September 27th and it changed to IN PROCESS October 22.
No additional update since then.

brbc

Oct 31, 2019
my timeline:

- Invitation: Sep 17
- Submitted docs: Sep 30
- In process: Oct 21

no updates since then...

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi @nandu23
Have you gotten confirmation as yet?
I submitted my application September 27th and it changed to IN PROCESS October 22.
No additional update since then.
Hello,

Got confirmation on same day.

Time Line : Applier August 22nd 2019

Approved : October 18th 2019

Thanks