+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCguy help.. visa refused but employer wants to re-apply and will sponsor BC PNP

blestcheche

Feb 17, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got refused again the 2nd time..

what should i do?

i am applying as a housekeeper in canada. my employer wants me to re-apply.. and she is willing to sponsor my BC PNP.. what are the documents or the steps that I should take?

would a letter of intent to sponsor me suffices? i understand that housekeepers in BC can only apply or be sponsored for BC PNP after 9 months of service.

please help me.. BCguy help me and to tbose who are knowledgeable.. please help me

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, I can't reply to your message because your inbox is full but what I wanted to say was this:

Since you are being denied a work permit based on that you will overstay, it's kind of contradictory to try to get in based on that you are planning on applying for PR because then they will know you are planning to stay. They deny spouses visit visas for that reason all the time, even if they already have a PR application going. They will ask you, so what will you do if your PR falls through? Then you will overstay, right?

I don't know if BCguy is on holidays or what, I haven't seen him around for bit but I remember him saying that in some cases, people from the Philippines go to Hong Kong to apply for their visas. Nicer embassy or whatever. I don't know the details but it might be worth a shot.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blestcheche said:
what if I will write a letter that if my pnp falls through, I will leave canada immediately
If it was that easy, everybody would just write a letter promising to go back once their visa expires. People who overstay will in every case promise they are not planning to overstay. You need some stronger proof than a letter.

blestcheche

Feb 17, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am planning to provide a bond contract with my employer here in the Philippines, a letter from my pastor.

please help me with what kind of documents should i present that in case my PNP falls through, i will return to the philippines

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blestcheche said:
i am planning to provide a bond contract with my employer here in the Philippines, a letter from my pastor.

please help me with what kind of documents should i present that in case my PNP falls through, i will return to the philippines
Like I said, I think you are going in the wrong direction. You need to prove that you will leave Canada, not that you will stay. Getting a letter from your employer stating they will support your PNP etc. is telling them you are planning on staying.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You would still have to prove that you will go back at the end of your work visa in case your PR doesn't work out.