+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC Tech Pilot Step by Step (during COVID)

Ashique_Zaman

Dec 4, 2017
If I have a Canadian job offer eligible for BC tech pilot, do I still need to have all the usual documents that someone would require while applying for express entry PR? For instance: IELTS score, education assessment, police clearance, previous job testimonials?

Ashique_Zaman

Dec 4, 2017
Thank you for your reply. How about medical exam? Do you have to also go through that as you would do after you receive ITA? I heard if you get selected in the BC Tech pilot draw you can apply for work permit and come to Canada first. Is that valid information?

LadyMahler

Mar 4, 2021
Thank you for your reply. How about medical exam? Do you have to also go through that as you would do after you receive ITA? I heard if you get selected in the BC Tech pilot draw you can apply for work permit and come to Canada first. Is that valid information?
Our family already did our medicals - I just got it out of the way as it is difficult to get an appointment at this point in time. If you are really serious about going, just get all of these things out of the way so that when you get the green to go, there is nothing that may delay you taking advantage of the opportunity?

IkoLove

Dec 27, 2020
Please help:

1) What the Job Offer should like? It's just a PDF with company signature without any LMIA things, which they send to my Email?

2) After I receive BC Tech PNP how long time I have to apply to PR, may I do this after 5 month?

3) After I'll receive my BC Tech PNP, and my wife don't want to fly with me right away. May I pass medical just by myself? And receive a close work permit and fly to Canada?

4) If the company just send me the Job Offer, may I cover everything with my attorney? The company will just pay what they need to pay for their side and sign docs and provide information which needed.

Thank you!

IkoLove

Dec 27, 2020
5) at what stage I need to show Settlement Funds? During my fly by closed work permit, or when I'll approved to PR?

Last edited:

NH27

Apr 12, 2021
Outside, the NOC which ones in the list.
Thank you for the quick response.
I have been trying for long time, since Jan 2021 to apply for few open positions in NOCs listed for BC tech pilot, however, no response from any of the employers, but I see that you have been successful in getting a job offer being an outland candidate. Congratulations!
I wonder if there are any websites available that will allow me to view job openings where outland candidates can apply.

Last edited: