+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC Provincial nominee advantages compared to other provinces

Steph

Aug 7, 2008
BC Guy or anyone else who can help!!

I live in England and am looking to get in to BC through the Provincial Nominee Program. I am a qualified HVAC (Heating, Ventalation and Air Conditioning) Engineer (preferred job) and Electrician. My national occupation classification is 2132. I also need a job offer and am finding it really difficult trying to find employers who have even heard of the PNP let alone be prepared to give me a job offer. Can you help??

Thank you!!!

hindiakopinay

May 1, 2011
Hello there BCGuy,

Hope my post finds you well,

I am a Filipino currently working in Jordan (Middle East) as a driver for a very rich family.
As part of my job, I also do garden work, supervise and follow up with the maintainance of the mansion.
I am passionate about finding work in Canada. I look forward for working in either Toronto or Vancouver. Which city is more welcoming and which city is less strict in terms of procedures? How can I find an employer and what are the application procedures?

Thank you very much,
your help is appreciated :)

micaela_72

May 8, 2011
Prince Rupert, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
6241 - CHEF
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO : Feb. 24, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec. 15, 2011
AOR Received.
April 20, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Transferred to CPP-O on Mar 15th
Med's Request
April 20, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Apr12, 2013 In Process/ May 9th - PPR! thank God
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013 Got our PP with VIsa & COPR :) ECas : May 17th - Decision Made
LANDED..........
maybe July
BCguy said:
Hi
Have you looked in the Job bank for BC,with the construction boom ,there is lots of work available.Cheers

Hello BC Guy,

I would like to seek your help, would appreciate all the infos you could extend to me....this is my case

My husband is currently on a Work permit (NOC 6241 valid until Sept. '11) working as a Chef in BC, while I and my kids are waiting for our Open work and study permit to join my husband in Canada. Hopefully, we will receive visa this month.

here are my questions :
1. My husband's employer already prepared the docs for BC PNP and wants to proceed with the application this month. Could this be possible? Hubby is on his 8th mo. in Canada and me and my kids are still in the Philippines.
2. Do we need proof of funds in Canada to apply for BC PNP/PR
3. If nomination certificate is granted, do we need to return to Philippines or we can still stay in Canada while the PR is on process
4. In the IMM 0008, what category should i choose (FSW, Canadian Experience Class or Family Class) if PNP is granted?
4. Where can we send our application for PR, Buffalo or Seattle? (if we are allowed to stay in Canada while PR is on process)
We really like BC a lot, and the place where my hubby is working is really nice and people are really kind and nice...we hope we will be successful with our application.

Hoping for your kindest assistance, and would really appreciate all the infos you could extend to us.

Thank you and God bless....

Mica

Abmart

May 7, 2011
@BC GUY,

Please I have not hear about the BC PNP before and I will ike to know more about it and how I can apply and to know if you can be of help in applying and what are the time frame for the application result. I will like it if you can reply me through my email abmartconsult@yahoo.com

Abmart

May 7, 2011
@BCGUY,

Please I am a network Engineer from Nigeria, please can u help me with work placement in BC so as to apply for the PNP. Your reply will be highly appreciated via my mail abmartconsult@yahoo.com