+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
ITS FUNNY, MY EMPLOYER WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE DOCUMENTS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, SEEMS HIS COMPANY HAVE MULTIPLE PARTNERS, SO HE TRYING TO AVOID TO GIVE ALL DOCUMENTS, I AM SURPRISED HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT EVEN T4 SUMMARY, NOW HE ASKED ME TO PREPARE ALL DOCUMENTS MYSELF WHICH ARE NOTHING UNDER MY HAND ,OR IF I KNOW ANY CONSULTANCY COULD ARRANGE ALL THESES DOCUMENTS I WOULD TRY, BUT DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 1ST DONT THINK SO I COULD MAKE IT.
Yes it’s funny. It’s only 1 page document they need. Looks like he doesn’t want to help you. Convince your employer about that or you can ask bc pnp about your situation. Good luck bro .

Singer 3219

Apr 16, 2019
ITS FUNNY, MY EMPLOYER WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE DOCUMENTS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, SEEMS HIS COMPANY HAVE MULTIPLE PARTNERS, SO HE TRYING TO AVOID TO GIVE ALL DOCUMENTS, I AM SURPRISED HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT EVEN T4 SUMMARY, NOW HE ASKED ME TO PREPARE ALL DOCUMENTS MYSELF WHICH ARE NOTHING UNDER MY HAND ,OR IF I KNOW ANY CONSULTANCY COULD ARRANGE ALL THESES DOCUMENTS I WOULD TRY, BUT DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 1ST DONT THINK SO I COULD MAKE IT.
Employer needs to file with BC Registry confirming that his company is still in business and pay them the fee. The filing fee is around $44 (I can't remember the exact amount). Then BC Registry will show his company in good standing. Employer can still file it on November 30 and might get the document in time to submit to BC PNP.

Reactions: Davinder65

Sunny2801

Dec 22, 2017
F
First of all, sent email to case review officer to ask for extension whoever asking you for document say like my employer is out of town and will send you asap whenever my employer back.

now tell your employer you just need good standing certificate, as he gave you incorporation certificate already when you applied for bc pnp.
So, good standing certificate is not big deal and if he doesn’t know about this, tell him or her, their accountant can do this whoever do your payroll stuff.
If you need more information how to contact bc pnp for extension and how to get certificate, just let me know.

this is not big deal, bc pnp now asking every other applicant for this thing.

shinshin786

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
F

First of all, sent email to case review officer to ask for extension whoever asking you for document say like my employer is out of town and will send you asap whenever my employer back.

now tell your employer you just need good standing certificate, as he gave you incorporation certificate already when you applied for bc pnp.
So, good standing certificate is not big deal and if he doesn’t know about this, tell him or her, their accountant can do this whoever do your payroll stuff.
If you need more information how to contact bc pnp for extension and how to get certificate, just let me know.

this is not big deal, bc pnp now asking every other applicant for this thing.
Dear Sunny,

Thank you for the reply, but employer doesnt know anything about those documents and he saying there was an accountant now he left from the company, now he saying if I can arrange those documents, arrange myself and send to BC .Please help me to get all these documents somehow , as you told I had send an email to BC to give more time to arrange documents. Pleaseee help you can whatapp me on 00971 55 948 3798

They asking good stand certificate
T4 summary 2018 and 2019
Corporation license and company certificate in corporation

Thank you very much

Sunny2801

Dec 22, 2017
Dear Sunny,

Thank you for the reply, but employer doesnt know anything about those documents and he saying there was an accountant now he left from the company, now he saying if I can arrange those documents, arrange myself and send to BC .Please help me to get all these documents somehow , as you told I had send an email to BC to give more time to arrange documents. Pleaseee help you can whatapp me on 00971 55 948 3798

They asking good stand certificate
T4 summary 2018 and 2019
Corporation license and company certificate in corporation

Thank you very much
Now I got it, you are probably an outland applicant who got job offer from BC based company.
Only employer can arrange these documents as documents particularly for company specific information.
You can not get these documents by yourself directly from anywhere as these documents contain company confidential information and only employer can give you these as they have their own accountants who does their company paper work like annual filings, payroll, remittances etc.
At the end, if your employer can not provide these documents, there is no way you can get these documents directly by urself as its all about company documents.
Simply email to the bc pnp at pnpinfo email address and attach cc to the officer who is reviewing ur application and ask for withdrawal. Fees refund depends on their office if you are eligible for that otherwise $1150 waste.

then before re apply again with same employer or different one, make sure all employer docs must be in ur hands before applying like business license, incorporation certificate, good standing certificate etc.

Reactions: shinshin786

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Oh your employer have to submit notice of registering that he paid full amount of last year tax . Your employer have to submit this . You can certainly withdraw your application but ask your employer to obtain this document online from service Bc . It’s pretty easy and take 1 day. Ask him to do it for you.
Hi mis bee,
how long does the emplyer need to post ad for bc pnp skilled category? Does it have to be in mutiple websites, please and merci!)

Indian Canada hunter

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi,
Same documents asked to me from officer, am Inlander, but my employer said he already given everything. Then I just send an email to my case officer states that my employer already sent you the docs which you requested.
And I will wait, my employer wants to play? Just wait for the decision.

ygnavadiya009

Mar 26, 2023
Hi,

I will graduate (Master's) from an approved University in Applied Computer Science in BC. I go through the BC PNP program, which shows I would be eligible for PNP under International Post Graduate Stream; however, I would like to know whether any Point Grid applies. If the Point grid is applicable, what would be the probable cut-off since I can only find details of the Graduate stream?

Please help me with the concerned above. Any help would be appreciated.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hi,

I will graduate (Master's) from an approved University in Applied Computer Science in BC. I go through the BC PNP program, which shows I would be eligible for PNP under International Post Graduate Stream; however, I would like to know whether any Point Grid applies. If the Point grid is applicable, what would be the probable cut-off since I can only find details of the Graduate stream?

Please help me with the concerned above. Any help would be appreciated.
For nomination from BC under International Post Graduate stream, you do not need points or ITA for application. Also, you do not a need job offer. You can directly apply. Current timeline is around 3 months for nomination if everything is good. There are two streams you can go though for this nomination, 1: nonEE (Skills Immigration) and 2: Express Entry. For express entry nomination, you need to create EE profile (if chosen this route, you have to meet the federal requirements under one of the three EE categories) in your government of Canada (GCKey) account and use the EE profile number while putting in your application for nomination in BC PNP website. For nonEE, you do not need to do that and you can directly apply. After nomination from EE, you get 600 points added to your federal EE entry profile, and you submit the PR application along with your nomination certificate to federal government. If you are choosing nonEE, then after nomination, you can directly apply to federal using PR online application portal, which do not involve any point grid system at any point in time. The stark difference between EE and nonEE streams are the processing timelines, and their naming should indicate that. For cutoff points, I will suggest you look at the last draw data from gov of Canada website. And look for PNPEE cutoffs because they are a little different than normal EE cutoffs. Hope this helps! I would suggest you read every application guides very carefully, weigh in your choices, plan ahead and put in your application. Good Luck.

Last edited:

ygnavadiya009

Mar 26, 2023
For nomination from BC under International Post Graduate stream, you do not need points or ITA for application. Also, you do not a need job offer. You can directly apply. Current timeline is around 3 months for nomination if everything is good. There are two streams you can go though for this nomination, 1: nonEE (Skills Immigration) and 2: Express Entry. For express entry nomination, you need to create EE profile (if chosen this route, you have to meet the federal requirements under one of the three EE categories) in your government of Canada (GCKey) account and use the EE profile number while putting in your application for nomination in BC PNP website. For nonEE, you do not need to do that and you can directly apply. After nomination from EE, you get 600 points added to your federal EE entry profile, and you submit the PR application along with your nomination certificate to federal government. If you are choosing nonEE, then after nomination, you can directly apply to federal using PR online application portal, which do not involve any point grid system at any point in time. The stark difference between EE and nonEE streams are the processing timelines, and their naming should indicate that. For cutoff points, I will suggest you look at the last draw data from gov of Canada website. And look for PNPEE cutoffs because they are a little different than normal EE cutoffs. Hope this helps! I would suggest you read every application guides very carefully, weigh in your choices, plan ahead and put in your application. Good Luck.

Thank you for help