HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Hey just joined (BC PNP nominated)
AR April 24,2020 Still awaiting AOR? Anyone else?
Bro can you share your BC pnp nomination timeline and category.

And bro how long it took to transfer your 600 points in express entry profile.

Neethueby

Aug 9, 2020
My name is Ebenezer Franklin Jeyakumar. I would like to seek information regarding University programs (1-year Certificate/Diploma) related to Accountancy or Project Management. Currently I have valid PTE Academic score (74).

My Career and family background:

I turned 38 years on June 2020. I have completed BCom (2005) and MBA Finance (2008). I have got 11 years work experience with the below companies.

• TCS as Market Research (2009 – 2013)
  • Currently as Senior Operations assistance (2013 – present)
My family includes Spouse and 2 kids 5-year-old and 8 months old. Spouse also completed MBA Finance and got 8 years of experience.

Now I got an offer letter from KPU, BC for post barricculate diploma in accounting 2 years course. Is it advisable to take up this? Our aim is to apply for BC pnp after 1yr of pgwp. That time my age will be 42. Or can I apply for PNP before that?

shinshin786

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Guys ,Help!!!!!!
This is such a sad moment going through, my employer has been recieved a email on 4th November from BC PNP to being asked extra documents from thier side , but he didn't send that yet, they send again a follow up emails cc to me but when I call my employer he is not able to provide all documents to them, what to do ? Can I withdraw my application

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Guys ,Help!!!!!!
This is such a sad moment going through, my employer has been recieved a email on 4th November from BC PNP to being asked extra documents from thier side , but he didn't send that yet, they send again a follow up emails cc to me but when I call my employer he is not able to provide all documents to them, what to do ? Can I withdraw my application
What kind of documents they requested?

shinshin786

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
They mentioned like this , A recent check of the BC Registry Services showed that (my company)is not in good standing. Please provide proof that your company has resolved this matter.

Reactions: Davinder65

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
They mentioned like this , A recent check of the BC Registry Services showed that (my company)is not in good standing. Please provide proof that your company has resolved this matter.
Oh your employer have to submit notice of registering that he paid full amount of last year tax . Your employer have to submit this . You can certainly withdraw your application but ask your employer to obtain this document online from service Bc . It’s pretty easy and take 1 day. Ask him to do it for you.

Reactions: Davinder65

shinshin786

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Oh your employer have to submit notice of registering that he paid full amount of last year tax . Your employer have to submit this . You can certainly withdraw your application but ask your employer to obtain this document online from service Bc . It’s pretty easy and take 1 day. Ask him to do it for you.
Excellent! Thank you so much for a valuable information! Yes I am keep pushing him off to do that ! Wish me luck!
Bless you xx

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Excellent! Thank you so much for a valuable information! Yes I am keep pushing him off to do that ! Wish me luck!
Bless you xx
who is the employer? Same situation here, where the employer has gracefully and timely sent everything without any issues...

RahulGujju

Nov 24, 2020
Guys ,Help!!!!!!
I think if you can manage the document then you can provide them, but if its soemthing only your employer can provide and is not supporting you , then i dont think his intention is right and you might see some other option.

shinshin786

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think if you can manage the document then you can provide them, but if its soemthing only your employer can provide and is not supporting you , then i dont think his intention is right and you might see some other option.
Guys! my employer not able to give required documents from BC authorities, i am surprised he doesn't know even such documents !! what if withdraw my application, money will refunded ?

shinshin786

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Such a fate i have! Guys! my employer not able to give required documents from BC authorities, i am surprised he doesn't know even such documents !! what if withdraw my application, money will refunded ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Such a fate i have! Guys! my employer not able to give required documents from BC authorities, i am surprised he doesn't know even such documents !! what if withdraw my application, money will refunded ?
No you will not get any refund now because processing is already started. Convince your employer to give you document. I told you it only take few minutes or hour to get that document. Why can’t he provide that ?

shinshin786

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
No you will not get any refund now because processing is already started. Convince your employer to give you document. I told you it only take few minutes or hour to get that document. Why can’t he provide that ?
ITS FUNNY, MY EMPLOYER WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE DOCUMENTS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, SEEMS HIS COMPANY HAVE MULTIPLE PARTNERS, SO HE TRYING TO AVOID TO GIVE ALL DOCUMENTS, I AM SURPRISED HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT EVEN T4 SUMMARY, NOW HE ASKED ME TO PREPARE ALL DOCUMENTS MYSELF WHICH ARE NOTHING UNDER MY HAND ,OR IF I KNOW ANY CONSULTANCY COULD ARRANGE ALL THESES DOCUMENTS I WOULD TRY, BUT DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 1ST DONT THINK SO I COULD MAKE IT.