+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC Pnp

Aman_waris

Oct 20, 2017
Hi all, please help me, i am really stressed out. I am an international student and have been working in McDonald's for 11 months as a assistant Manager and now right before one year of completion of my work my owner sold the restraunt to some one else. I was a just a month to get eligible yo BC PNP EXPRESS.

I just looked into employer requirements and it says employer has to be a year old to support any employee.

Now i am confused whether or not i would be able to file Pnp. I was being recruited by old owner and worked woth him for 11 months.

I have no control over ownership change. Can i still file my pnp or i have to look for another employer who is atleast year old in business.

geeti4546

Sep 22, 2017
Hi all, please help me, i am really stressed out. I am an international student and have been working in McDonald's for 11 months as a assistant Manager and now right before one year of completion of my work my owner sold the restraunt to some one else. I was a just a month to get eligible yo BC PNP EXPRESS.

I just looked into employer requirements and it says employer has to be a year old to support any employee.

Now i am confused whether or not i would be able to file Pnp. I was being recruited by old owner and worked woth him for 11 months.

I have no control over ownership change. Can i still file my pnp or i have to look for another employer who is atleast year old in business.
Ownership dosent matter. Mcdonalds is a well renowned chain so you dont need to be worry about this.