+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP

San@1234

Jan 31, 2019
Hi to all,
I have received job offer as well as province nomination ,UCI is generated and My lawyer said you will get invitation letter with in 2 months.How can we check online? and what is the next step ?

jolofugi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi to all,
I have received job offer as well as province nomination ,UCI is generated and My lawyer said you will get invitation letter with in 2 months.How can we check online? and what is the next step ?
Hi what is your profession?

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hello there i was working on retail supervisor from last one year and then I suddenly quit my that job and got other job in same field with different employer on retail store as a assistant manager. Can I claim my point for retail supervisor for bc pnp or not ?

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi to all,
Hi, I am in the same boat. When did you submit the offer for a provincial nomination, if I may ask? And how many SIRS points do you have?You can DM me, if that is easier.

gmaoey1282

Jan 8, 2019
Hi Guys, I have completed 9 months for my Farm Supervisor (working permit valid 2 years) Am I qualified now to apply in BC PNP?, I been working in the same company for morethan 3 years now, at first my job was a mushroom picker, but after a year I started doing the stuff and assist the farm supervisor, hence the renewal after 2 years I got a farm supervisor as promotion.

My question is am I qualified to apply now to BC PNP, I have my credential already evaluated, I graduated as Bachelor, and evaluated as secondary diploma only equivalent in Canada. I also worked previously in another country as Office Manager, and Executive Secretary.

I also have my Celpip RESULT - 5-6-6-7

Pleased your kind advise.

gmaoey1282

Jan 8, 2019
hello everyone, help me with your advise please.

I have completed 9 months for my Farm Supervisor (working permit valid 2 years) Am I qualified now to apply in BC PNP?, I been working in the same company for morethan 3 years now, at first my job was a mushroom picker, but after a year I started doing the stuff and assist the farm supervisor, hence the renewal after 2 years I got a farm supervisor as promotion.

My question is am I qualified to apply now to BC PNP now, I have my credential already evaluated, I graduated as Bachelor in Philippines, and evaluated Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years) in WES. I also worked previously in another country as Office Manager, and Executive Secretary.

I also have my Celpip RESULT - 5-6-6-7

Pleased your kind advise

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi friends,I got Bc nomination in July last week,in first week of August my express entry profile expired..my representative send request to BCPNP to send renomination certificate in my new express entry profile.My query is how many days bcpnp will take to send renomination in this case..pls help

Riddhi1980

Dec 28, 2017
Good Day.

I have received a Job Offer from Vancouver.
They have advised to apply for BC PNP & then travel to Canada on a "Work Permit Authorization Letter".
I registered in BC PNP online on 9/9/2019 with a score of 112.
I do have valid IELTS.
My NOC is 0731.
Is this score good enough for an invite?
How long does it take for the invitation?
Is it coming via email?
After that whats the procedue? - Do I need to send the documents in scanned format?
whats the next step?
any response will be highly appreciated.

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Good Day.

I have received a Job Offer from Vancouver.
They have advised to apply for BC PNP & then travel to Canada on a "Work Permit Authorization Letter".
I registered in BC PNP online on 9/9/2019 with a score of 112.
I do have valid IELTS.
My NOC is 0731.
Is this score good enough for an invite?
How long does it take for the invitation?
Is it coming via email?
After that whats the procedue? - Do I need to send the documents in scanned format?
whats the next step?
any response will be highly appreciated.

I would Strongly recommend you reading this website and the guide available for the BC PNP process

https://www.welcomebc.ca/immigrate-to-b-c/b-c-provincial-nominee-program

Dev5135

Jan 14, 2018
Hi All,
I got one query, related to Employer requirements.

I am working in IT field in Vancouver (BC) on WP but my company Office is in Toronto. Basically, I am relocated from offshore IT firm to work in Canada. I have applied for BC PNP, and got invited to proceed for PNP application based on score. Now the application need below mandatory details to be uploaded which I will not have as my company head office is in Toronto but as an IT firm it can let its employees operate anywhere in Canada

1. Employee Recommendation Letter - Usually we get offer letter when we travel which states we can work anywhere in Canada but my WP clearly states that I will be working in Vancouver under closed WP. So can that letter be used as recommendation Letter.

2. Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- what is this ?
3. Copy of Valid business Municipal License ? What is this as my offer letter does not mention any License number
4. Copy of evidence of recruitment - Which document is required here ? I have an appointment letter stating - I am deputed to Canada bla bla ....
5. Employer BC registration number - This also I dont have and there is no way my company will provide such information

In short, is there any workaround for these placeholders or they should be strictly provided by Employer. I just dont want to put Offer Letter, Appointment Letter for these or any application and waste 700CAD (application fees).

If anyone has faced similar situation, kindly advise

justfor4.2009

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi friends,I got Bc nomination in July last week,in first week of August my express entry profile expired..my representative send request to BCPNP to send renomination certificate in my new express entry profile on 23 august.My query is how many days bcpnp will take to send renomination in this case..pls help