+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP

bhavesh.82

Sep 23, 2018
Recently one of my friend got the work permit in BC under skilled category. My question is when can he apply for BCPNP? is there any time frame to apply for it?

Please guide.

thanks

Vadim26

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
No timeframe. When you have enough points and satisfy the program req you can apply.

For Int. Grad stream you need valid job offer and IELTS

Reactions: bhavesh.82

bhavesh.82

Sep 23, 2018
No timeframe. When you have enough points and satisfy the program req you can apply.

For Int. Grad stream you need valid job offer and IELTS
Thank you for swift response,

One more question can he put directly PR file under FST and is there any time duration in it.

bhavesh.82

Sep 23, 2018
Those who has on visitor visa and if they gets the job offer from local employer, so can he apply for the BCPNP and how likely he can get PNP approval?

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
hello friends.

i am in BC PNP (EEBC) pool, but when i filled the form i havent submit the ECA with PNP. Since i am in the FSTP category i dont need ECA for Express.BUT would like to know. IS it mandatory to have eca for PNP. PLS suggetions.

MY diploma is trade so wes cant assess my diploma.

Cheers.

letsGo2Canada

Oct 1, 2018
Guys, can you please help me. I have created an express entry profile and have shown my interest in BC. My crs score is 420 and I don't have any job offer. I'm from a software background. What do you think of my chances for ITA?

Is there any form on BC site I have to fill for ITA?