Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
radel said:
Thannks a lo for you reply Jaiveer , it is very usefull . I am considering Douglas Colleges in Vancouver and VIU in Vancouver island . Have you heard about any of them??? which College were you studying??? I have an asociated degree in marketing, a bachellor degree in managment and finishing a MSc in managment , 39 years old . Do you think can i be competitve there??? thanks in advance for your reply
Yes i heard about both institutes. Douglas is really renowned college i must say. Dont worry about your age, ig you have skills and knowledge will be challenge for students around 20 to 24 years

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Jaiveer Singh said:
You can check bc pnp processing time webpage and get a clear view of processing time and as far as BC pnp express entry is concerned, procesing time for this is 8 weeks after they issue AOR number
Thanks Jaiveer!
I’ll do it.

One more thing that is bothering and confusing me is the PGWP length that I will be eligible for after completion of studies. I have got mixed responses on this from consultants and College staff. Kindly consider the below 2 scenarios separately and shed some light by giving your opinion on the PGWP length in each case:

1) TRU is offering its PGD-HRM course in the form of 4 sems length with 3 sems of academic study and 1 sem/work term of Co-op internship, the total length of course they are claiming being 2 years;

2) KPU is also offering the same course in the form of 4 sems of academic study with no internship, and also claiming it to be a 2 years course.

As per the College, I should be eligible for a max of 3 year PGWP. However, on going through the CIC website and after talking to a few consultants, it seems my PGWP length will be a max of 16 month to 2 years duration depending on CIC discretion, my course length being 16 months (4 sems each of 4 month duration), in whatever mode I take it.

Who is right in this?

radel

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Jaiveer Singh said:
Yes i heard about both institutes. Douglas is really renowned college i must say. Dont worry about your age, ig you have skills and knowledge will be challenge for students around 20 to 24 years
Thanks again for your reply Jaiveer , and it is really cool i wont have any problem because of my age, best

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dchazer said:
Thanks Jaiveer!
I'll do it.

One more thing that is bothering and confusing me is the PGWP length that I will be eligible for after completion of studies. I have got mixed responses on this from consultants and College staff. Kindly consider the below 2 scenarios separately and shed some light by giving your opinion on the PGWP length in each case:

1) TRU is offering its PGD-HRM course in the form of 4 sems length with 3 sems of academic study and 1 sem/work term of Co-op internship, the total length of course they are claiming being 2 years;

2) KPU is also offering the same course in the form of 4 sems of academic study with no internship, and also claiming it to be a 2 years course.

As per the College, I should be eligible for a max of 3 year PGWP. However, on going through the CIC website and after talking to a few consultants, it seems my PGWP length will be a max of 16 month to 2 years duration depending on CIC discretion, my course length being 16 months (4 sems each of 4 month duration), in whatever mode I take it.

Who is right in this?
I am not expert i am just an applicant like others but with the best of my knowledge, i will never take a chance where there is a risk or where i will not get confirmation. If i would be in your case, i would go for KPU instead of TRU. Why to take risk because of just 1 semester? fees in both college would be approximately same but results by cic would be different so have a safe side and go for KPU