+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP

tannishk

Nov 10, 2013
There is a international graduate route in bc pnp . My doubt is if one applied for the pnp under this scheme and is not currently living in bc but is living in toronto . Will his application be rejected because they have a clause that he/she should have an intent to live in bc . How can i show that ??

mattdkkim

Feb 2, 2015
tannishk said:
There is a international graduate route in bc pnp . My doubt is if one applied for the pnp under this scheme and is not currently living in bc but is living in toronto . Will his application be rejected because they have a clause that he/she should have an intent to live in bc . How can i show that ??
Did you see the bc pnp application package?
For the federal application, you will have to complete some schedule things, that you must write your intentional living place.
That must BC province. So if you apply as Toronto resident, it will be a bit risky because the government is not sure you are heading to and living in BC area.

tannishk

Nov 10, 2013
I am Planning to apply to ubc the coming fall for CS in ai . But the problem is there is not many jobs for it in bc

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mattdkkim said:
Did you see the bc pnp application package?
For the federal application, you will have to complete some schedule things, that you must write your intentional living place.
That must BC province. So if you apply as Toronto resident, it will be a bit risky because the government is not sure you are heading to and living in BC area.
BC government will reject his application for sure as he has no intentions to live in BC

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tannishk said:
Suggest me something ??
Why don't you move to BC? You have to choose between PNP and white collar jobs, you never know you will get a good job. I was in same dilemma when i moved to BC but i got good job, so don't hesitate take this step everything will be fine

Quink

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2015 (EP and UCI)
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 (ECAS updated 20-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
IP update 26-8-2015, DM 14-9-2015, READY FOR VISA EMAIL 21-9-2015
LANDED..........
30-09-2015 (PR Card received 13-01-2016)
West coast best coast. Come play with us! ;)

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Hi All,

I am planning to take the Post Bachelor Diploma in HRM from KPU for the Jan Intake. I am already having 3 years experience in HR. My course will be 16 month long including the internship (3 sems of academic study + 1 term Internship). I hope to get a PGWP of 16-24months duration after completion of course. Can any of you please let me know whether this duration will be enough for getting me a Full time Job offer from an employer, and apply for BC-PNP under the International Graduate Category. How long does BC typically take to nominate candidates under this stream?

A reply to the above will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Answer to your question will be cleared in july when new rules will introduce

radel

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
I am considering to study a post degree diploma in international business for 1 year in BC , does anybody have experience applying to pr trough this program??? there will be jobs opportunities in business area in bc???, thanks in advance for reply

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have done international business management for 8 months and recently got 1 year pgwp. I got job in BC immediately moved to BC and yes i am doing in same field, same noc and same industry as i have past work experience. Its all depend how you research you do on internet and yes depend on your profile.

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Jaiveer Singh said:
Answer to your question will be cleared in july when new rules will introduce
Thanks Jaiveer..
I got it. Earlier Provincial Nomination processing time seems to be 8-9 months, if I am not wrong. But can we infer anything about the present active BC Express Entry stream for International Graduates? Is it still taking the same time?

radel

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Jaiveer Singh said:
I have done international business management for 8 months and recently got 1 year pgwp. I got job in BC immediately moved to BC and yes i am doing in same field, same noc and same industry as i have past work experience. Its all depend how you research you do on internet and yes depend on your profile.
Thannks a lo for you reply Jaiveer , it is very usefull . I am considering Douglas Colleges in Vancouver and VIU in Vancouver island . Have you heard about any of them??? which College were you studying??? I have an asociated degree in marketing, a bachellor degree in managment and finishing a MSc in managment , 39 years old . Do you think can i be competitve there??? thanks in advance for your reply

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dchazer said:
Thanks Jaiveer..
I got it. Earlier Provincial Nomination processing time seems to be 8-9 months, if I am not wrong. But can we infer anything about the present active BC Express Entry stream for International Graduates? Is it still taking the same time?
You can check bc pnp processing time webpage and get a clear view of processing time and as far as BC pnp express entry is concerned, procesing time for this is 8 weeks after they issue AOR number