+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP we don't have 5 full-time employees

pincleo

May 22, 2014
I have a question about PNP application.
I am on work permit and working in Vancouver metropolitan area now. And I'm thinking about applying for BC PNP(ELSS). I took a look at all the requirement and found out we don't meet one of them, which is our organization must have at least five full-time employees. We only have three full-time employees including employer and myself. Would it still be possible for us to apply for this program ?
In "Eligible Employers"on the web site, it says "Please note that we may consider your application if your business does not meet the minimum requirement". Is there any possibility to apply for BC PNP ?
Is there anyone who applyed or planning to with the same situation as me ?
Please give me some advice I need help.

ridingwithyz

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-11-2013 (Received by CIC)
Med's Request
07-01-2014
Med's Done....
10-01-2014
Passport Req..
03-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2014
LANDED..........
16-July-2014
Email BC pnp, they usually get back to you pretty quickly.

simon.s

Jul 4, 2020
I have a question about PNP application.
I am on work permit and working in Vancouver metropolitan area now. And I'm thinking about applying for BC PNP(ELSS). I took a look at all the requirement and found out we don't meet one of them, which is our organization must have at least five full-time employees. We only have three full-time employees including employer and myself. Would it still be possible for us to apply for this program ?
In "Eligible Employers"on the web site, it says "Please note that we may consider your application if your business does not meet the minimum requirement". Is there any possibility to apply for BC PNP ?
Is there anyone who applyed or planning to with the same situation as me ?
Please give me some advice I need help.
I also have the same issue and I'm in the exact same situation. Did you find any related information?