BC PNP Timelines @ July 2010??

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: BC PNP Timelines @ July 2010??

Bakers could you just clarify something, you applied inside or outside Canada?

thebakers4

Jul 6, 2010

I applied in Canada via Vancouver - I have been watching a BC Pnp tracker on google (just goole search for BC PNP TRACKER) and there are 2 others with exact same dates as me and they've already had their approval about 10-2 weeks ago - how does that work I wonder??

Emailed the PNP office last week as was at 20 weeks and they say a decision has been made and I should hear in 2 weeks!

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

any news? still waiting?

thebakers4

Jul 6, 2010

Had my reply 2 on Aug 6th, they refused it as pay wasn't enough, gotta start the whole stinking process again even though my employer called them to say they'd up my pay!! There is no appeal process or changes to be made once they'd made their decision - such a rip-off, gotta re-apply and pay another $550 for the privilidge!

So waste of 30 weeks although am now applying for an LMO so I can work whilst waiting another 30+ weeks - LMO's are apparently taking approx 6 weeks in BC so the guy from the PNP office said!

Good luck to everyone else - check your wages on service canada website to make sure its average or above - changes can be made to the application as long as it hasn't been processed!

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

sorry to hear that,

do they email about their decision?

good luck on your next application.

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

its been 17 weeks and no answer yet, would it take longer ?

A

albertian

Re: alberta calagry Timelines @ July 2010??

i have applied in start of april 5 almost 20weeks still no response any one get lmo in these days so plz elighten me this waiting time is killing me .so plzz tell me the recent time line from alberta calagary

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

BC is loaded with PNP applications, thats the cause of delay.

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

they received my application on 21 st April and im still waiting .its been 5 months. I dont know what the problem is.

mynameis

Sep 22, 2010

thebakers4 said:
Hi there

Just wondered if anyone has had any good news recently with regards to BC PNP approval??

We applied as a BC PNP Skilled Worker - application received 16th March 2010, confirmation of receipt email received 15th April 2010 stating a 10-12 week turn around - at 16 weeks now and still heard nothing - rang them at 13 weeks and they said their was a backlog??!!

Please let me know if your timeline is similar to mine and what you've heard
Thanks
Jan

WhistlerMal

Jan 13, 2012

Hi guys!
I need help, do anyone know how to apply for BC pnp from outside Canada?

I do have all my forms ready to go, signed from my employer and everything but we decided in the last minute to move to London for a while. Now I want to apply from here, the dates are from sep 2011 is that going to be a problem? How do I go on from here?

Help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Mal