+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - TIME LINE AND UPDATES

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
No updates, can I wait for the nomination in visitor status?
not sure, has the employer you are on a work permit with applied for an extension? if they have you should be okay as you would be on implied status waiting on the result of that application.

That said I'd assume you are fine as it is in process.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Seeing as I've posted her before should probably put my current status:

Express Entry BC – Skilled Worker
NOC 5131 - Inland - 121 Points

ITA: May 11th, 2021
Application Submitted: May 21, 2021

Still waiting to here back, hopefully its only a few more weeks

ceuazul

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
NOC 0211 - Inland - 143 Points

I have received the email into my GCKEY to accept the nomination today, but they at the same time have turned my profile ineligible. (?)

How this is possible? an error in the system? How come I received the nomination but my express entry profile was canceled?

Has anyone here gone through a similar situation?

I have the nomination invitation on my express entry profile, but I cannot click on it.... this is unbelievable.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
NOC 0211 - Inland - 143 Points

I have received the email into my GCKEY to accept the nomination today, but they at the same time have turned my profile ineligible. (?)

How this is possible? an error in the system? How come I received the nomination but my express entry profile was canceled?

Has anyone here gone through a similar situation?

I have the nomination invitation on my express entry profile, but I cannot click on it.... this is unbelievable.
Did your issue get resolved?

Last edited:

ceuazul

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Did your issue get resolved?
Still being resolved. We created a new EE profile and sent to the BC PNP post nomination an email with a request to change the express entry profile to the new one and transfer the nomination... let's see what happens, they said they will answer in 5 working days. Very frustrated over here...

sulidin

Sep 10, 2019
Currently I am trying to register to the system but there is no family section in registration tabs. Did you guyz have same thing or we did somthing wrong?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Currently I am trying to register to the system but there is no family section in registration tabs. Did you guyz have same thing or we did somthing wrong?
if i recall correctly family information isn't entered until you getting an Invitation to Apply

UStoCAN

Jun 30, 2021
Hey everyone, my employer is helping me apply for the BC PNP as a skilled worker, moving from the United States. I received my ITA on 6/9, and submitted my application on 6/16. Does anyone know how quickly those are typically processed?
Status updated to "In Process" today!

Raghav54321

Jan 26, 2021
Got approval for my 2nd-time application, didn't meet the requirement the first time.

Here is my timeline:
NOC 1123 - Inland - 111 Points

Application Submitted: Apr 23, 2021
Status changed to IP: June 25, 2021
Nomination: July 12, 2021
EE points: July 12, 2021

Waiting for the document from BCPNP to apply for my work visa now.

It was such a hard time waiting for the result, but it will all come in a good time. Good luck everyone!
Hi Martin,

Would you be kind enough to provide some details on the same. I have applied for BC tech pilot which shows in process, but have received a BC PNP nomination. I am confused is this nomination because of the bc tech pilot program I have applied and paid for or it is BC PNP automatically picked up by BC from express entry profile. In tech pilot profile it is displayed as In Process which is the reason I got confused.

Raghav54321

Jan 26, 2021
I have applied for BC tech pilot which shows in process, but have received a BC PNP nomination. I am confused is this nomination because of the bc tech pilot program I have applied and paid for or it is BC PNP automatically picked up by BC from express entry profile. In tech pilot profile it is displayed as In Process which is the reason I got confused.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I have applied for BC tech pilot which shows in process, but have received a BC PNP nomination. I am confused is this nomination because of the bc tech pilot program I have applied and paid for or it is BC PNP automatically picked up by BC from express entry profile. In tech pilot profile it is displayed as In Process which is the reason I got confused.
i think it might be the case that IRCC are quicker at updating their side than BC is.

Raghav54321

Jan 26, 2021
So if it is under BC PNP then if I accept the nomination in my express entry profile, it is the same nomination provided to me via BC tech pilot even though on the website it says In Process.