+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - TIME LINE AND UPDATES

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I'm an inland applicant. Just accepted the nomination. Waiting for CIC to update my points and the next round of PNP draws.

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Do we receive a call? I don't know. I got an email that there is a new message in my EE profile. I opened it and saw the notification on top.

vish4501

Jun 13, 2018
Do we receive a call? I don't know. I got an email that there is a new message in my EE profile. I opened it and saw the notification on top.

Hi Vignesh

I have submitted my profile and it’s been a week . No update except for applied status . Do they update on monthly Basis ?

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
No. You won't receive any update from them unless they need some documents. It changes to "In process" after about 1 to 1.5 months.

vish4501

Jun 13, 2018
No. You won't receive any update from them unless they need some documents. It changes to "In process" after about 1 to 1.5 months.
Ok thanks .what extra documents did they ask from you . I applied under tech pilot international graduate.

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I have a question if someone can answer this. I have received a nomination in my CIC EE profile but in my BCPNP Online profile, the status still shows as "Applied" and they haven't updated the dashboard yet.

Is this normal? Does it always take time to update the BC PNP profile?

FfanySS

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
I have a question if someone can answer this. I have received a nomination in my CIC EE profile but in my BCPNP Online profile, the status still shows as "Applied" and they haven't updated the dashboard yet.

Is this normal? Does it always take time to update the BC PNP profile?
Many applicants status changes from "In Process" to "Applied" after the nomination is issued so dont need to worry about this.

Jan 27, 2021
NOC Code......
International Graduate - Skilled Worker
NOC 2175 - Inland - 80 Points

Registartion: Nov 31, 2020
ITA: Dec1, 2020
Application Submitted: Dec 22, 2020
Status changed to IP: Dec 22, 2020
Ask for additional documents: Jan 15, 2020
Additional documents submitted: Jan 24, 2020
Nomination:

VigneshK

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Many applicants status changes from "In Process" to "Applied" after the nomination is issued so don't need to worry about this.
I'm a bit worried because I want to access the post nomination dashboard to apply for a work permit support letter to apply for a work permit extension as my current permit is about to expire soon. I'm confused as to what to do.