+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - TIME LINE AND UPDATES

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Hi folks,
After submitting documents online with Express Entry BC PNP, how much time they do take to give nominations currently?

Jackgao

Feb 17, 2021
They favor Tech pilot more and you should get your nomination within 2.5 months.

The document requirements depend on the case review offices. In my case, I've been approached by 2 different officers asking for documents. Not sure how it's being handled.
I submitted the primary documents on Sep 26.

Nov 15: First they asked my Employer to submit the proof of hiring (interview process, no. of candidates interviewed, ads, no. of days the position was open for, etc.)

Jan 15: Secondly, they asked me for my educational documents (since I had applied under NOC 1123} and payslips.
They've been getting active once every 2 months.

Waiting game...
How did they contact you? by email or by phone?

Jan 27, 2021
NOC Code......
International Graduate - Skilled Worker
NOC 2175 - Inland - 80 Points(tech pilot)

Registartion: Nov 31, 2020
ITA: Dec1, 2020
Application Submitted: Dec 22, 2020
Status changed to IP: Dec 22, 2020
Ask for additional documents: Jan 15, 2020
Additional documents submitted: Jan 24, 2020
Nomination:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
5th of October
If you wana apply for bc pnp express entry you can’t apply under same profile which have same invitation for cec . You have to decline cec invitation or have to create another express entry profile. Note I’m not immigration lawyer. But it’s better to proceed with pnp express entry rather than cec express entry.

Reactions: Globetrotter93

FfanySS

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
If you wana apply for bc pnp express entry you can’t apply under same profile which have same invitation for cec . You have to decline cec invitation or have to create another express entry profile. Note I’m not immigration lawyer. But it’s better to proceed with pnp express entry rather than cec express entry.
Why it’s better to proceed with pnp express entry rather than cec express entry? Processing would be faster?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Why it’s better to proceed with pnp express entry rather than cec express entry? Processing would be faster?
Processing is same but most of the eligibility is already processed by province before giving you nomination and in express entry eligibility pass quick.

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hello everyone,

So the processing time of "6 months" (more or less), starts from when the status is changed to "In process" or from the day you submit the documents?

I know it says "processing time" so technically it means when it changes to "in process" but I want to know what has actually been happening and what has been the case.

Thanks.