+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - TIME LINE AND UPDATES

Ashar8016

Dec 6, 2021
Just for future reference in case someone goes through something similar: We had to create a post nomination request on the PNP profile and the nomination was transferred to the new EE profile. All is good now, and we received the ITA on our new EE profile. :)
Hi,
Do you know due to which reason your profile become ineligible? Further how do you create a new profile? i mean through same GC key? if you have created a new profile did you wait from express entry profile to become eligible and then you asked BC PNP to transfer the nomination to new profile?

ArchitectFK

Oct 22, 2021
Hi all hope you're in good health.

I am architect from India, and I graduated in 2019. I have about a year's work exp in my country (including paid internships and employment). I studied in great depth the process for being a licensed architect in Canada and BC is where I aspire to settle. Only recently, I was CACB Accredited (Canadian Architectural Certification Board), the next step being acquiring internship in BC for 3750 hours and then take an examination for the same once my internship period is over.
Now my question is, can I apply for PR / PNP with a year's work exp and graduate degree at hand? I am 25. A master's is currently not in my books because I first want to explore the field further to be sure about where do I want to head in the coming years.

Anticipating a response, thank you.
Hello ,
Have you completed your process for accreditation from CACB . Please let us know

mshasan

Jul 23, 2018
Hi I have applied for BC PNP International Graduation Stream on 31st Oct 2021 but today is 11th December 2021 still showing applied status. Is there any idea how long it will take to change in next step processing?

Ashar8016

Dec 6, 2021
Friends i have a query if anyone can guide.
I have Express entry profile which become ineligible due to age factor on 30th October. Points 66/100.
I got invitation of bc pnp express entry stream on 17th August and then i applied on 15 September 2021. Still waiting for nomination.
Since express entry profile becomes ineligible i tried to add a new account with arranged employment points which is 5 as per rules but still the system said the new profile is ineligible.
Can anyone guide what could be the mistake?

Reactions: vs11075