+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP TECH PILOT

Polite

Sep 20, 2020
Hi
My job exists in the List of 29 Eligible Occupations for the BC PNP Tech Pilot.
NOC 2241 skill level B
My status meets all requirements which have been mentioned except minimum wage (I check it on the job bank site).
The company would not increase my salary (Because of COVID) to pass the minimum wage.
The gap is only $CND 2.
Question:
Could I apply for BC PNP?
Do I have to check the minimum salary on the JOB BANK SITE? Is it OK?

Thank

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi
My job exists in the List of 29 Eligible Occupations for the BC PNP Tech Pilot.
NOC 2241 skill level B
My status meets all requirements which have been mentioned except minimum wage (I check it on the job bank site).
The company would not increase my salary (Because of COVID) to pass the minimum wage.
The gap is only $CND 2.
Question:
Could I apply for BC PNP?
Do I have to check the minimum salary on the JOB BANK SITE? Is it OK?

Thank
You wage should meet minimum standard wage according to job bank . Make some deal with your employer because this is requirement for bc pnp to meet wage criteria.

Polite

Sep 20, 2020
Thanks for replying, I have seen an announcement on the Welcomebc.ca website, there is a notice for Covid situation:
Material changes in employment status may include:
• Lay-offs
• Terminations without cause • Recall to the same position/same employer
• New job offer with a new employer
• Reduced hours of work to less than full-time (less than 30 hours per week)
• Reduction in salary that would result in failing to meet minimum/prevailing wage for the occupation
• Reduction in income that would result in failing to meet the minimum income threshold

Question:
Am I included?
Or no this addendum is just for those who change their job during the BC PNP process?

Best Regards

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks for replying, I have seen an announcement on the Welcomebc.ca website, there is a notice for Covid situation:
Material changes in employment status may include:
• Lay-offs
• Terminations without cause • Recall to the same position/same employer
• New job offer with a new employer
• Reduced hours of work to less than full-time (less than 30 hours per week)
• Reduction in salary that would result in failing to meet minimum/prevailing wage for the occupation
• Reduction in income that would result in failing to meet the minimum income threshold

Question:
Am I included?
Or no this addendum is just for those who change their job during the BC PNP process?

Best Regards
It’s only for people who are already nominated. You still have to minimum wage and salary requirements.