+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot - Transaction Refused

kmg5495

Aug 21, 2020
Hello all,

I have been invited and applied for BC PNP Tech Pilot.
I obviously paid full amount of application fee. In the "View Receipt" of BC PNP Online, the transaction status indicates, "Transaction Refused"
I have received the confirmation email and the order number does not match with the receipt of BC PNP.
According to BC PNP website, BC PNP Tech Pilots are processed in a faster time frame - Will assign the officer within one business day.
I have applied for it a week ago, and my case status is still "applied."
Does anyone have any clue why it is happening?

kmg5495

Aug 21, 2020
Talked with the representative of BC PNP about a month ago. She said there is nothing wrong with the application and it is under review. Day after the call, the status updated to "In Process" but still have not received any update.

Reactions: Alex Alison

Alex Alison

Oct 15, 2020
Talked with the representative of BC PNP about a month ago. She said there is nothing wrong with the application and it is under review. Day after the call, the status updated to "In Process" but still have not received any update.
Thanks for your sharing . Good luck to you!

kmg5495

Aug 21, 2020
Look forward to seeing updates about your process . :)
Here is a bit of update...
My status changed to "Decision Finalized" last week. Took around 2.5 months. Went into view receipt and still shows "Transaction Refused" but I got nominated so I don't think it matters much!