+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot 2020 - What's your status?

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Hi
Can you please confirm if you got any email from bcpkk no p regarding impact of covid -19 on employment?
I got this e-mail should i reply as i am working regularly so no any changes with covid? Please reply
Hi there,
I didn't receive any email nor message from BC after I am nominated.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
I got invitation in april and applied on may 6. I got this e-mail on 27 may.

should i reply as i don’t have any impactof covid??

please help
I haven't seen this before. My advice is to be honest to their questions. If you lied, you could be in their blacklist if they have such thing. If one lost his job during covid-19, it is reasonable and he should be able to apply next time.

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I haven't seen this before. My advice is to be honest to their questions. If you lied, you could be in their blacklist if they have such thing. If one lost his job during covid-19, it is reasonable and he should be able to apply next time.
I am working regularly with no off.
I am confised because in e-mail they said of any changes in your employment please let us know. Now my question is i have no changes should i reply or not?

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
I am working regularly with no off.
I am confised because in e-mail they said of any changes in your employment please let us know. Now my question is i have no changes should i reply or not?
Got it. I think there is no harm to say you got it and your job status hasn't change, will keep up-to-date once there is any changes. Since they didn't say reply is mandatory, it is fine to ignore it as well. But again, if I were you, I will reply to let them know I read the email.

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Got it. I think there is no harm to say you got it and your job status hasn't change, will keep up-to-date once there is any changes. Since they didn't say reply is mandatory, it is fine to ignore it as well. But again, if I were you, I will reply to let them know I read the email.
Thanks for the response and suggestion..:)

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Hi in BC PNP Tech pilot programe employer has to give recruitment advertisement in newspaper or recognized job posting websites before HIRE FOREIGN WORKER or APPLICANT who is on open work permit here. Thanks

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Hi in this bc pnp tech pilot programe if applicant is on PGWP OR A FOREIGN WORKER require any work experience pls reply thanks

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Hi in this bc pnp tech pilot programe if applicant is on PGWP OR A FOREIGN WORKER require any work experience pls reply thanks
Sorry, I don't understand your question. So what exactly do you want to know? If your second question is asking about the work experience, AFAIK, there are conditions and a scoring system. if your score is high enough then you don't need the working experience to be placed into the pool where you can submit your application. It depends on your situation.
I suggest you to look through the BC PNP official website first.
References:
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/BC-PNP-Tech-Pilot

Last edited:

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Sorry, I don't understand your question. So what exactly do you want to know? If your second question is asking about the work experience, AFAIK, there are conditions and a scoring system. if your score is high enough then you don't need the working experience to be placed into the pool where you can submit your application. It depends on your situation.
I suggest you to look through the BC PNP official website first.
References:
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/BC-PNP-Tech-Pilot
Thanks SIRS SCORE IS 115 WITH OUT WORK EXPERIENCE AND APPLICANT IS ON PGWP CAN APPLY UNDER THIS PROGRAM WITHOUT HAVING ANY WORK EXPERIENCE THROUGH SI PROGRAM

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Thanks SIRS SCORE IS 115 WITH OUT WORK EXPERIENCE AND APPLICANT IS ON PGWP CAN APPLY UNDER THIS PROGRAM WITHOUT HAVING ANY WORK EXPERIENCE THROUGH SI PROGRAM
Yeah that sounds correct to me, congratulations. Also, please stick to the rules, conditions that on the government official sites, our/my info might be out of date as I got my application approved and no longer pay attention to the polices.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Yeah that sounds correct to me, congratulations. Also, please stick to the rules, conditions that on the government official sites, our/my info might be out of date as I got my application approved and no longer pay attention to the polices.
Hi employer has to post adds in the newspaper for 14 days and all other job posting sites before helping applicant who are on PGWP and any foreign workers in this program

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone,
so i have a particular situation.
I applied before the covid when the number of employees was more than necessary. After that the number became lower then 5 but (this is the point) it was really temporary, the company was in a good shape and my employer was sure to retake everyone in max 2 months.

But at the end of may i received an e-mail asking for changing in my work situation, chancing that i didn't have because i wasn't lay off and everything was normal (for me at least).
Now the last week they replied asking for more informations and they wanted the list of employees with pay, position, ecc and obviously we sent the new list with less people.
My employer sent a letter explaining that the next week (literally July 1) everyone will come back, so it's really a technicality.

The point is that i was already on implied status when i applied at the banning of the year, so i could't retire this application and wait only for that.

Literally 1 more week and we could sent the same 8-people list we sent originally.
And i want to clarify that my situation (my hours, my position ecc) didn't change in any way during all the time.

So, do you think they'll be strict about it?