+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot 2020 - What's your status?

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hello!

Anybody here who received a nomination under BC PNP - EE Tech Pilot stream for this year?

I have applied on Jan. 14 and up until now, my status is still 'In Process'. Curious to learn if some with the same timeline (January 2020) already passed through. Thanks!
i got thru which added 600 points to my EE and got my ita as well last week.

tuanle

Apr 16, 2019
How can I delay the deadline to submit documents after getting the invitation ? My employer need more time to prepare the documents.

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
How long will it take for the nomination?
Application submitted: 5th January
Noc : 2173
SI outlander

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hello!

Anybody here who received a nomination under BC PNP - EE Tech Pilot stream for this year?

I have applied on Jan. 14 and up until now, my status is still 'In Process'. Curious to learn if some with the same timeline (January 2020) already passed through. Thanks!
yes i got and i also got 600 points plus an ITA from both BC as well as Ontario. Also got a work permit support letter from BC PNP. Submitted all my documents yesterday.

Reactions: Gagan172000

dhruv_vaishnav

Jun 1, 2019
Hey Guys,

I hope you are well.

I just need urgent help regarding the BC PNP TECH Pilot Nomination. Is there any document in the PNP nomination which shows my wife's name as well?

Actually we are planning to buy a property so in that scenario my name is written under the nomination but my wife name doesn't show anywhere. If we represent any document which shows like my wife added as spouse and she also holds pnp nomination then we don't have to pay FOREIGN BUYER tax. Hope you understand the real situation.

Will be waiting for the reply soon.

Thanks

FfanySS

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hey Guys,

I hope you are well.

I just need urgent help regarding the BC PNP TECH Pilot Nomination. Is there any document in the PNP nomination which shows my wife's name as well?

Actually we are planning to buy a property so in that scenario my name is written under the nomination but my wife name doesn't show anywhere. If we represent any document which shows like my wife added as spouse and she also holds pnp nomination then we don't have to pay FOREIGN BUYER tax. Hope you understand the real situation.

Will be waiting for the reply soon.

Thanks
I believe you should ask a professional accountant or lawyer about this issue. On the nomination letter, only the principal applicant's name appears.

Reactions: dhruv_vaishnav

dhruv_vaishnav

Jun 1, 2019
Hey Guys,

When I got a nomination under International Graduate - Skilled Worker, in email they provided me a work permit support letter. Right now I am preparing paper based PR file. My (also my wife) open work Permit is expiring on Dec 2021, and My BC PNP Tech Pilot nomination is expiring on 26 Jul 2021.

1. Can you guys let me know what is the process of applying for the BC PNP-supported Work Permit?
2. As I already added spouse details during the process of BC PNP Tech Pilot, does she also get the new work permit?

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey Guys,

When I got a nomination under International Graduate - Skilled Worker, in email they provided me a work permit support letter. Right now I am preparing paper based PR file. My (also my wife) open work Permit is expiring on Dec 2021, and My BC PNP Tech Pilot nomination is expiring on 26 Jul 2021.

1. Can you guys let me know what is the process of applying for the BC PNP-supported Work Permit?
2. As I already added spouse details during the process of BC PNP Tech Pilot, does she also get the new work permit?

Thanks in Advance.
For pr application which is paper based application you have to file application online now instead of sending it in mail. For work permit you have to apply for closed work permit for which your employer have to submit job offer online in employer portal and pay $230 fees and give you employment number starts with A1234566 . You have to submit application online then for closed work permit along with all supporting documents. You can submit SOWP too with your application.

Reactions: dhruv_vaishnav

Gagan172000

Apr 16, 2021
yes i got and i also got 600 points plus an ITA from both BC as well as Ontario. Also got a work permit support letter from BC PNP. Submitted all my documents yesterday.
hi , when did you get the ITA and when did u submited the docs in BC tech pilot , can u pls share ur timelines. Thanks

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
I submitted last Thursday and received BC nomination on Monday. Processing time was 2 working days. Unbelievable.