+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot 2020 - What's your status?

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
dear seniors, please if you can answer my query related to BC Tech Pilot program.

Once a person has applied in BC Tech Pilot with support from an employer (valid job offer with 120 days remaining on application date), does the system again puts the candidate profile into a pool and the highest ones will be selected ? please if you can clarify ? is there any BC Tech Pilot draw scores grid ?
It always remains in the pool, just that you get additional points added which increases your chances for next draws. In the meanwhile you also get a fast track opportunity apply for work permit with letter of support from BC PNP. Did you get the offer letter and letter of LMIA Exemption from your employer?

Reactions: cybertruck

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
This is within the normal processing timeframe as per the details on their website, 2-3 months time. You should hear something close to 3rd month from your application submission. Ours was submitted on July 7th and we are also seeing the same status :)
What was your PNP Score? Did you have an offer from any employer? Did your Employer also issue a letter of LMIA Exempt? What other documents are required from an employer apart from Offer Letter to apply for BC PNP Tech?

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
***Appreciate your responses.***
My Score BC NP Tech - 118
Received an Offer Letter from Employer.
Registered for tech pilot on 08-Sep-2020

What other documents are required from an employer apart from Offer Letter to apply for BC PNP Tech? What are my chances for a NOI in next couple of draws.

bcpnpcandid

Aug 29, 2020
This is within the normal processing timeframe as per the details on their website, 2-3 months time. You should hear something close to 3rd month from your application submission. Ours was submitted on July 7th and we are also seeing the same status :)
Covid impact i suppose otherwise i heard things moved faster until june 20.

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
I got my invite under BC PNP Tech Pilot today. Want some help on documentation and other processes.

- Invited: NOI recieved on 8th Sep 2020
- NOI under BC PNP tech pilot - 8th sep.
- I have a job offer from BC employer as well.

Any one with past experience, kindly help.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
I got my invite under BC PNP Tech Pilot today. Want some help on documentation and other processes.

- Invited: NOI recieved on 8th Sep 2020
- NOI under BC PNP tech pilot - 8th sep.
- I have a job offer from BC employer as well.

Any one with past experience, kindly help.
congrats @sudhiragni, are you an outland applicant or inland. what was your SIRS score :?

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
i have the same concern if one waits for the PR, will the employer keep the job offer valid ? in other words, will they wait that long as it might take 6-8 months.
yeah thats fine, the employer agreed to wait. my point is can you help with documentation process? By the way whats your status?

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
yeah thats fine, the employer agreed to wait. my point is can you help with documentation process? By the way whats your status?
good luck with the process. i'm not sure about process as i don't have any job offer yet. i know it's funny but am trying to get job outland.

power8000

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
hi everyone,

Hope you guys all good. I'm planning to apply for BOWP because my PGWP will be expired this Feb 2021. Do you know what kind of documents we need to apply for BOWP ?

I got nominated from BC Tech Pilot, and in CEC stream for PR application.